Recent content by TmanDaCool1

1. TmanDaCool1

woah hey so as it turns out bwehfer

woah hey so as it turns out bwehfer
  2. TmanDaCool1

RPG Maker 2000/2003 - Some sounds crash the program

Hello, everyone. I am experiencing an annoying issue with RPG Maker 2003. Sometimes, when I play certain MP3 files (not all MP3 files do this) RPG Maker just freaks out and spits a ton of error messages at me, all saying "Not implemented." At this point I can only close the program via Task...
  3. TmanDaCool1

Gravity Direction?

Hello, all. So I've been trying to get into IG maker, but I can't seem to figure out how to reverse the player's gravity. No matter what I've tried, it just doesn't work. Is there any way I can accomplish this? I've tried changing the player gravity variable to -100 (that didn't work) and...
  4. TmanDaCool1

[RMXP] Making a SIMPLE TEXT BOX in RPG Maker XP Script Editor

Ugh... I'm at a real loss here. Can ANYONE PLEASE tell me how to make a SIMPLE TEXT BOX in RPG Maker XP??? I've tried literally EVERYTHING, but I've ALWAYS got some kind of error!! Can someone please help? :(   I want to add a message that displays when your party is defeated, like in 2003...
  5. TmanDaCool1

[RMXP] Trying to create a windowskin changing menu.

Hello, everyone. So, I'm working on a game in RPG Maker XP, and I want to add a way to change window skins in the game. Currently I'm having a large amount of trouble getting that working. No matter what command I try, it won't change the windowskin at all. It always stays at the default...
  6. TmanDaCool1

[Rm2k3] Low Health Warning?

Hey, everyone. I'm trying to make a low health warning in my game, but nothing is working. I tried using variables, but they don't update within battles. I've tried in-battle commands but they don't work at all. I've tried using specific values but that's only good if you want to use a single...
  7. TmanDaCool1

Battle Test feature not working in RPG Maker 2k3

Hello. I am currently experiencing a problem with RPG Maker 2003. Whenever I try to initiate a battle test, I get this: http://prntscr.com/blv2qh Can someone please explain why I can't do a battle test anymore? :(
  8. TmanDaCool1

Display text "in background"

Hello, I have a question. Is there some way of being able to display text/variables without losing control of your character and freezing the world? Thanks.  ;)
  9. TmanDaCool1

Scrolling text in RMXP

I don't like how the text instantly appears in RMXP. I want to find a thing that makes it scroll like in RM2k3. There's just one problem. I have a link to download it at G.D.U., but the STUPID website isn't letting me SIGN UP!! It keeps saying this: " As this is the first time you've logged in...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Storybook Hero demo has been well received so far. Yay! We are developing it steadily albeit slowly <_<. We will get there one day o_O.
TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duppper