TMS's latest activity

• TMS
    TMS commented on TMS's profile post.
    Wow, how the hell did I miss that? I guess I just assumed that section was for something else. Maybe I was getting it confused with a...
  • TMS
    TMS commented on TMS's profile post.
    Really? Because I've looked all over the System tabs in the Database, and I can't find any option for it.
  • TMS
    TMS updated their status.
    Anyone else wonder why MZ provides multiple "Victory" music effects when you can't select which one plays when you win?
  • TMS
    Oh, I see. Thank you.
  • TMS
    This is probably a dumb question, but what is the procedure for transferring the plugins to projects besides the sample project? I tried...
  • TMS
    TMS reacted to Yanfly's post in the thread VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins with Like Like.
    I'm here to remind you all that THIS IS NOT A BUG REPORT THREAD! For Reporting Bugs: Take a look at the Troubleshooting page on the...
  • TMS
    I have a quick question, since I just noticed this today. Not long ago I posted this thread...
  • TMS
    TMS replied to the thread RMMZ VX-Style Battles.
    I wouldn't mind using side-view myself if the party members' sprites didn't look so out of place beside the monster battlers (or I was...
  • TMS
    TMS replied to the thread RMMZ VX-Style Battles.
    Bumping this.
  • TMS
    Would someone please create or point me towards a plugin that modifies the front-view battle system so that enemy attacks play...
  • TMS
    TMS updated their status.
    Remind me why fogs, choice of transitions, and front-view enemy attack animations require plugins now, when they came standard 16 years ago?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o
Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigajaba