Recent content by TMS

1. TMS

Wow, how the hell did I miss that? I guess I just assumed that section was for something else...

Wow, how the hell did I miss that? I guess I just assumed that section was for something else. Maybe I was getting it confused with a previous Maker. Thank you, guys!
  2. TMS

Really? Because I've looked all over the System tabs in the Database, and I can't find any...

Really? Because I've looked all over the System tabs in the Database, and I can't find any option for it.
  3. TMS

Anyone else wonder why MZ provides multiple "Victory" music effects when you can't select which...

Anyone else wonder why MZ provides multiple "Victory" music effects when you can't select which one plays when you win?
  4. TMS

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Oh, I see. Thank you.
  5. TMS

This is probably a dumb question, but what is the procedure for transferring the plugins to projects besides the sample project? I tried just copy/pasting them from the Plugin Manager, but the new project says the plugins can't be loaded. Is that part of the obfuscation thing, or am I making a...
  6. TMS

I have a quick question, since I just noticed this today. Not long ago I posted this thread: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/vx-style-battles.127136/ I was wondering if what I'm talking about there is possible using the plugins included here. I have a vague idea that I had...
  7. TMS

RMMZ VX-Style Battles

I wouldn't mind using side-view myself if the party members' sprites didn't look so out of place beside the monster battlers (or I was making a game about tiny fairies trying to survive in a world of predators ten times their size). It would be neat to have a side-view battle system with battler...
  8. TMS

RMMZ VX-Style Battles

Bumping this.
  9. TMS

RMMZ VX-Style Battles

Would someone please create or point me towards a plugin that modifies the front-view battle system so that enemy attacks play animations over their target's portrait, like in XP? I like being able to show what the enemy's attacks look like, rather than just having their use blandly noted in text.
  10. TMS

Remind me why fogs, choice of transitions, and front-view enemy attack animations require...

Remind me why fogs, choice of transitions, and front-view enemy attack animations require plugins now, when they came standard 16 years ago?
  11. TMS

MZ and MV graphic resources compatibility

I was more concerned about the monsters. I'm not sure I'm going to use the side-view battlers.
  12. TMS

MZ and MV graphic resources compatibility

So, there shouldn't be a problem with using battlers from MV? I remember that you couldn't really use the VX Ace battlers as-is in MV, because they were too small for it. Are the battler sizes for MV and MZ more comparable?
  13. TMS

Download Procedure?

Ah, okay. Thank you!
  14. TMS

Download Procedure?

So, this is probably a stupid question, but I preordered MZ, and now there are twelve different things to download. Does it matter in what order I download them, or where I save them?
  15. TMS

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Okay, my first impressions. The music is nice, pretty standard quality, good variety. The battle system's additional options are nice, I guess, though my own hopes regarding the look of battles would seem to be dashed. Not sure yet on the animations thing. The old way of doing it was certainly...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another custom skill animation, sometimes i waste too much time on details people will barely notice :kaocry:
Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o
Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACon87