Recent content by Tobiasu

1. Tobiasu

Reset a specific actor's data(level,skills,equips,exp,etc.) by script call

yeah! I'm thinking that method as well but I installed a script which show the actors portrait in status that placed in pictures folder named Actor1,Actor2...and so on which corresponds their actor ID. It's a Japanese script. but after a little review on that script yesterday, I realized that...
  2. Tobiasu

silly me! I didn't take attention on that check box and I didn't know that it is the function of it! I'm trying to make Etrian Odyssey remake which you can create your own guild they have 16 member slots, 7 classes then 9 later, and 2 male and female portraits. I duplicate 16 actors for each so...
  3. Tobiasu

yeah! that's what I'm talking about! I want to remove a member in my party then when they join again, they will only have their settings in database. instead of doing this: ...which their current equips and learned skills are carried over when they joined my party again. is there a script...
  4. Tobiasu

hello guys! I know there's a script call: $game_actors = Game_Actors.new that can reset their settings in actor's database but this script call resets all actor's data I just wondering if it's possible to reset a specific actors only thanks!
  5. Tobiasu

Variable equal to party's total level

thanks for the replies I did susan's method and it worked! using a conditional branch, if members are 5 or more, it should be If control variables is 4 or greater.
  6. Tobiasu

Variable equal to party's total level

hello community! I'm trying to make Etrian Odyssey remake in VX Ace but I'm having trouble in Inn event I want to make the variable equal to party's total level because the cost of staying at the Inn on that game is party's total level x 2 (but I think it's the 1st 4 members' total level only)...
  7. Tobiasu

RMVXA Geiken

thanks for sharing this! this game looks good! I'll give it a try! I'm from RPGMing youtube channel!
  8. Tobiasu

disable\enable party leader by switch

wow! it really works! you guys are really awesome! thanks! :)
  9. Tobiasu

disable\enable party leader by switch

hello everyone! I need a little help again! so, there's a script that can disable switching the party leader here it is: # Disallows changing formation of first actor # # Plug n Play # class Scene_Menu < Scene_MenuBase   alias csca_snippets_on_formation_ok on_formation_ok   def...
  10. Tobiasu

help! adjusting party size by script call

thanks for the help guys! I decide to use the option above and it works the only problem is the walking members was still 4 even I changed the party size to 3 but in battle, the actors are only 3 and that's exactly what I want. the only way to make them 3 walking members is to remove and add...
  11. Tobiasu

help! adjusting party size by script call

hello everyone! I know how to adjust the party size in script editor by editing this in Game_Party def max_battle_members     return 4 - changing 4 to 3 or how many do you like   end   but I want to know how to change that using a script call is it possible?   I just want to reduce...
  12. Tobiasu

What Battle System do you like?

my personal favorite is Lnx11 XP Style plus ATB it shows an actor battler graphic by using note tags in actor's database and both actors and enemies have ATB Gauge here's my game sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNV37WV6Q0g&list=UUlECWzaAmT6XpMcVxOrOldA in case of sideview, I used...
  13. Tobiasu

hello everyone!

it's been a month and a half since I've joined this forum but I haven't introduced myself yet! the reason is I don't know how to post! I only learn how to post here a couple of days ago! well, My Name is Ace Ming I started to discover this thing by downloading and playing Hentai Japanese...
  14. Tobiasu

Princess Princess

this is the very first English vx ace that i'm gonna play! I usually played Japanese vx ace games but after some quests, I got stucked because I can't read Japanese thanks for sharing this!  :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Surprisingly useful and thought provoking
Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJJ680