Recent content by Tohisu

1. Tohisu

[RPG Maker MV] Plugin to switch the character below/above the current one with a command. (on map)

Aaaah, sorry, I didn't understand that the GamePlayer.refresh was the missing thing, thank you!
  2. Tohisu

[RPG Maker MV] Plugin to switch the character below/above the current one with a command. (on map)

Hello Shaz and thank you for your prompt answer. Indeed, excuse me, I should have been more precise. For example, if I want to switch the character in a same charsheet for an EVENT, here is the code you showed me I have to use : You know, for this kind of change : But now, I would like to...
  3. Tohisu

Hello again, I'm trying to do literally the same thing, but on an actor. Any help? Here is what I tried until now : This is the script I use for EVENTS : (which works) And here is what I tried to do for actors : (which doesn't work, I couldn't know why) If I put "0" instead of "1", the game...
  4. Tohisu

Galv's Layer Graphics (fogs, parallaxes, mapping)

Good for you. I was about to screenshot my script for the layer set up, but apparently you figured it out.
  5. Tohisu

Galv's Layer Graphics (fogs, parallaxes, mapping)

I don't know if this your problem source, but have you also, in the event, done the plugin command "layer refresh"? I might be totally wrong tho.
  6. Tohisu

[help] Persistent name

Hello Kingdommangas! Thanks for your answer Andar, I guess I have to commission a pluggin then... Edit : Andar, what I plan is to make use the command "change name" 1 time, save it somewhere so I can use it again, even if the player loads another save. I don't know if it changes anything to...
  7. Tohisu

[help] Persistent name

Hello, I would like to know if there is any way to make a name "persistent" through the saves of the game. By "persistent", I mean a name would remain even if you load a previous save. Example : You save the game. Then you name a character "Joe" thourgh this command : Then you load the save...
  8. Tohisu

Perfect! This works perfectly! Thank you so much man! And don't worry for the "this will only apply while you remain on the map", the "speaking" common event will always be followed by the "not speaking" common event, so I don't think this will be a problem. Anyway, this is exactly what I was...
  9. Tohisu

Solid point, I think I should add a fourth character which would be talking + walking at the same tome. That would be ok, right? You're idea of making a common event for each state is really interesting, I would like to try it. However, I don't entirely understand how to proceed. I don't even...
  10. Tohisu

Hello Shaz and Danitinkis. Thank you for your answers. Danitinkis, thank you for the help, but I'm affraid the problem is quite more complex : the thing is I want to avoid this kind of process and create a common event for ALL the characters change. As it has to affect any kind of event, I...
  11. Tohisu

Hello, I was looking for a plugin which would allow me to switch the character above or below in the charsheet just with a plugin command. Example : This plugin would provide one command for the below character, and another one for the above character. I didn't find such plugin on the...
  12. Tohisu

[RPG Maker MV] Dragonbones integration plugin

Solution found : What matters for the name is this part, not how you name your file :
  13. Tohisu

[RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

Solution found : What matters for the name is this part, not how you name your file :
  14. Tohisu

[RPG Maker MV] Dragonbones integration plugin

Hello everyone. I recently installed the Yanfly / TheGreenKel plugin for the integration of dragonbones animation. The plugin mostly works on my game : except for any dragonbones animation I create myself. I manage to make work : _ Dragonbones animation from Ekashic (as shown on the picture) _...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu
Trying to regain my will to work on maps T_T
I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vulgourso