Recent content by Tohru

1. Tohru

Playtest loading screen freezes after changing font

OMG IT WORKS NOW! Thank you so much!! Thank you all for helping me solve this issue. I am really grateful! :LZSsmile:
  2. Tohru

If I were to turn it on, where would I need to search for the option. Weird thing is, other type of files are being displayed. Nope, still doesn't work, just tried it again.
  3. Tohru

So, I went into the windows' fonts folder and copied Comic Sans then pasted it into the game's fonts folder. It was installed already. Then I opened the gamefont note and replaced the default font name between the speeck marks with comic (the font's filename). And then I saved it from the file...
  4. Tohru

Hello. I'm trying to run my game but it stops on the loading screen. I definitely think it's because I've tried to change the game font. I watched a tutorial on how to do it and did everything they said but it doesn't work. I have the trial version downloaded from their site and a thing I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Karen: Hi, I have a condition that prevents me from wearing a mask. :)

Employee: Can you tell me what it is?

Karen: >:(
Feeling a little overwhelmed... There are so many things to do.
- Building a simple website for portfolio
- Setup *******
- Manage social media
There are so many things inside of these tasks :(
Meet the cute little ghost, FhooFhoo. :kaopride:
If anyone here is looking for another high-potential RPGMaker game--besides She Dreams Elsewhere--be sure to follow Lawmage Academy. Good social media presence will take that game far.
Lol, I was about to write a small tutorial and realized it would belong to the MZ section ....that does not exist yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bektos