Recent content by Tolemi959

1. Stretching the gauge bars to fit the UI

Hi all, I am looking to make it fit better as some of my actors use MP, some use TP and others use both. How would I fix this: Thanks :D
  2. Question about error I'm getting and skill animations.

Disabled all plugins. Still nothing. Also, here are more screenshots, not sure if there's anything I'm missing:
  3. Question about error I'm getting and skill animations.

Yes, in this case a bow is equipped (I made sure of it before starting a battle).
  4. Question about error I'm getting and skill animations.

I've tried looking it up in the config, couldn't find it. I've also tried to disable the plugin and it did change the animation to none, however still no weapon is drawn.
  5. Question about error I'm getting and skill animations.

Ah yeah, should've done that in the first place. My bad. There you go. :)
  6. Question about error I'm getting and skill animations.

Finally was able to fix the error. It was due a faulty event. Still looking on how to get SV attack motions for my skills.
  7. Question about error I'm getting and skill animations.

The skill I am trying this on is set to normal attack animation and there aren't any skill types in SV Magic (not even 100% sure what it's for). And I converted my project/downloaded all plugins today, so I assume they're all up-to-date. I should add that this error only occurs when my character...
  8. Question about error I'm getting and skill animations.

Hello all, I just ported over my game from the VX Ace client to the MV version and I am currently running into some troubles. First of all, whenever I play on a specific map the following error pops up: And here's a list of my current plugins (all have default settings): And for my...
  9. Liquid Fire

Liquid Fire - Beta v0.30 Made with RMVXAce. Story: Liquid Fire. Play the game as a boy called Silver. You start out waking up in some kind of strange dimension. You have no clue who you are and why you're here. And then some sort of white ghost comes around telling you almost killed your...
  10. From non-steam to steam RPGMVA issue

Ok, I did exactly as you told me and I looked up the error. This is what it gave me (it's Dutch though):   Naam van toepassing met fout: RPGVXAce.exe, versie: 1.0.2.2, tijdstempel: 0x530ffcbaNaam van module met fout: RPGVXAce.exe, versie: 1.0.2.2, tijdstempel: 0x530ffcbaUitzonderingscode...
  11. From non-steam to steam RPGMVA issue

Up up we go.
  12. From non-steam to steam RPGMVA issue

I haven't even tried uploading a picture. I just hit upload image and then cancel it. And it crashes.
  13. Projects from RPGmaker VX into RPGmaker VX Ace?

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/1569-vx-to-ace-project-conversion-program/

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josephdevelops