Recent content by tomkay91

1. tomkay91

TileD Plugin (Version 1.3.0+ Released)

I always have black borders (jittering?) on all sides of my screen. I will stop using your plugin. I guess it's not possible to fix this visual problem. Thanks again for your plugin and your time. I will now convert REFMAP (RPG Maker 200x) ressources to the standard 48px size.
  2. tomkay91

Change Upper Layer Opacity (Tileset)

My TileD layers use "CompositeRectTileLayer". Apparently they don't use parameters for use of opacity/alpha. var layer = new PIXI.tilemap.CompositeRectTileLayer(zIndex, [], useSquareShader); YED_Tiled.js (TileD plugin) function CompositeRectTileLayer() { PIXI.Container.apply(this...
  3. tomkay91

This effect is exactly what I have now in my project. It works – but I like to see a smooth transition :p I'm not sure about PIXI but I try to use an extra filter or something for this layer. Maybe I can just force it to change the opacity/alpha.
  4. tomkay91

Thank you for your reply, in game terms: When a switch is on true I want to fade out (300ms) the roof of a house. I can do this but it has no tweening, no transition effect. I want a smooth transition. Technically I use the TileD plugin and I've configured a layer for the roof. I just try to...
  5. tomkay91

Hello, can you guys give me a hint where I can find the tilemap layers objects of my game map? I didn't find anything in the debug tools. I tried this.$gameMap and other object but I had no luck… I want to change the opacity of e.g. the upper layer (above player). Is there a way to debug this...
  6. tomkay91

Hi Nantas, it's the former one. When you are around 12 tiles you will notice the step sound in...

Hi Nantas, it's the former one. When you are around 12 tiles you will notice the step sound in respect to the NPC's current region. (Grass, stone, wood, etc). It's a simple touch and adds more soul to every moving character.
  7. tomkay91

Currently scripting: Step sounds for NPCs :)

Currently scripting: Step sounds for NPCs :)
  8. tomkay91

I'm working on my MV project which looks like a… 2003 project. :biggrin:

I'm working on my MV project which looks like a… 2003 project. :biggrin:
  9. tomkay91

Thank you for this update. But I hope you can help me to find a solution to my problem. I can successfully use the layer system of Tiled which I use to hide/show roofs of my houses. This works very well but I wish I could animate the roof hide/show with an fadein/fadeout animation. (Like...
  10. tomkay91

Thank you very much for this plugin. Since the newest update it doesn't seem to draw the tilesets anymore. Is this true? I would really love an update. I use a 16x16 grid and I will now have to use parallax mapping to emulate the same effect. :/ Which is more time consuming and needs more KByte...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.
140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.
The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BwadeZ