Recent content by Tonedawg181

1. Tonedawg181

Eli Pause Game - Works like the old retro games!

looks great! is there a way i can make it just do pause on combat screens, but if your just running around in the world (out of combat) it's not active?
  2. Tonedawg181

Completely Hide Parameters or Stats

All i want to do is use this to make magic defense invisible on everyone and magic attack invisible on only 2 people for the stats and equip screen. Can i do that with this plugin? And how.
  3. Tonedawg181

Extension to Yanfly Doodads plugin - Rotating doodads

@ZephyrAM and @miani thank you guys for the reply's to the issue, sorry im late to respond, i dont check the forums as much as I used to.
  4. Tonedawg181

hmmmmmmmm so i started using your plugin again for my normal game (forget about the ultra mode 7 post, thats been a scrapped idea forever now) but now im having an issue where if i enter any map that i created after using doodads in-game "save and close option" i get a TypeError that says cannot...
  5. Tonedawg181

Ultra Mode 7

A big solution I found (with help from many people in the lunatic discord) for working with side angles such as changing perspective angles on a fence or side of a house for example, is break the image down into several several tiny yanfly doodad images. It's kinda a brutal process to make/set...
  6. Tonedawg181

this could potentially solve an issue with trying to use doodads with mode 7 :D i'll have results shortly and post an edit. edit: long story short.... it doesnt work with mode 7 lol
  7. Tonedawg181

Ultra Mode 7

that near_clip_z parameter was the one i was looking for thank you! But yeah I'm still kinda on the fence with using mode 7 because its DEFINITELY harder to work with some of the angles. I spent like around 18 hours trying to make a little wooden fence look right and it still looks kinda wrong...
  8. Tonedawg181

Ultra Mode 7

Okay so another solution I came up with is use a pitch of 45 instead of 60, this pretty much eliminates the problem. Edit: scratch that, it made it easier for some angles, still need to do a parallel common event checking x y variables with conditional branches to turn on/off events for some...
  9. Tonedawg181

Ultra Mode 7

@Arend Galenkamp That makes sense but jeez i thought there was something in the plugin to take care of that lol, thanks tho that will definitely work. I couldn't imagine doing settings like that for everything on an entire map, let alone a whole game. That's rough.
  10. Tonedawg181

Tactics System

I'm assuming this can be controlled to activate whenever right? So if i wanted to only use this for a mini game for example, I could have this installed and still use the normal battle engine for the rest of the game correct?
  11. Tonedawg181

Ultra Mode 7

So, i just downloaded this to mess around with it, I think potentially it could be used to create really cool stuff! So the first thing I tested was adding a $style.png character (a big dragon) and a house using $style.png also, to the demo to see how it looked. Which to my surprise looked...
  12. Tonedawg181

Slightly Randomize Amount of XP Gained For Each Character (SOLVED)

i would assume this section var variancePercent = 0.08; // 8% variance controls the % so making the 0.008 and the 8% lower numbers should do the trick. right @Aloe Guvner ?
  13. Tonedawg181

I apologize in advance for the double post, but I figured this should be shared clearly incase anyone else needs this thread. THIS WAS THE WORKING SOLUTION open your rpg_objects.js and replace this (lines 3924-3927) Game_Actor.prototype.gainExp = function(exp) { var newExp =...
  14. Tonedawg181

@Aloe Guvner YAAAAAY, thats EXACTLY what I'm looking for!! Works perfectly! @kovak thank you also, I know you tried a lot of different formula's with me and I love you for that, this is the one im going with though. If it wasent for both of you guys though coming together and problemsolving...
  15. Tonedawg181

sorry i went afk for a little bit my friend needed help. Your latest formula came back with TypeErorr undefined is not a function and the previous one to that came back as RefrenceError Game_Temp is not defined. Someone in the yanfly discord suggested this plugin...

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryu12582