Last Activity:
Jan 19, 2019
Birthday:
Feb 28, 2001 (Age: 17)

Share This Page

Tonko

Club penguin pro player, Male, 17, from Córdoba, Argentina

Veteran

Any suggestions for free sprite/portrait/character PNG generators? I am totally unable to do art, and my generators are not what I need :/ Jan 19, 2019

Tonko was last seen:
Jan 19, 2019
    1. Tonko
      Tonko
      Any suggestions for free sprite/portrait/character PNG generators? I am totally unable to do art, and my generators are not what I need :/
      1. Kes
        Kes
        Please do not use Status Updates to ask support questions, that is not their purpose. Please post a thread in Useful Development Tools. If you search that section you will find some answers already.
        Jan 19, 2019
    2. Tonko
      Tonko
      The literarture club game is just shocking. I thought it was not a big deal, but it actually was. Such a nice way to start the year :/
    3. Tonko
      Tonko
      I haven't finished Danganronpa 2 yet, but I just realized about the anime series, which expand a lot the universe. And I'm headblown
    4. Tonko
      Tonko
      So, I published the first two chapters of my story already, but just in spanish since I got trouble with the word file of the english ones
    5. Tonko
      Tonko
      Tomorrow I will publish the first two chapters of my story, and I'm so nervous/excited! I will publish them both in Spanish and English
      1. Dodokajet likes this.
      2. Dodokajet
        Dodokajet
        nice :)
        Dec 23, 2018
        Tonko likes this.
    6. Tonko
      Tonko
      I just started studying to pass the entrance exam for national college... And I only got one month ;-; Please wish me luck!
      1. l8rose likes this.
      2. l8rose
        l8rose
        Good luck!
        Dec 22, 2018
        Tonko likes this.
      3. DrDhoom
        DrDhoom
        You can do it!
        Dec 22, 2018
        Tonko likes this.
    7. Tonko
      Tonko
      I think I finally found someone that may help me continue with my dead project :kaoluv:
      1. shadefoundry
        shadefoundry
        So does that make them a necromancer?
        Oct 22, 2018
        Marsigne, SpaceBot and Tonko like this.
      2. Tonko
        Tonko
        Probably... Yes lol
        Oct 22, 2018
        Marsigne and shadefoundry like this.
    8. Tonko
      Tonko
      I´m considering to write something for Wattpad again. But guess that non-romantic stuff just don´t work in the spanish part of the platform
      1. Snow White and SpaceBot like this.
    9. Tonko
      Tonko
      The Steam beta client looks awesome ^^
    10. Tonko
      Tonko
      According to the rule 5.4, I would not be able to "advertise" a discord server. But, is there any way to invite without breaking the rules?
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        You can do it through pms, as long as you're not just messaging random people asking them to join.
        Jul 10, 2018
        The Stranger and Tonko like this.
      3. Tonko
        Tonko
        Great, thank you!
        Jul 10, 2018
    11. Tonko
      Tonko
      Same https://s22.postimg.cc/41gpyw3jl/20180708_122402.png (Taken from makeuseof's ig profile)
      1. cabfe and Jonforum like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. cabfe
        cabfe
        This. Or the same problem as you but without an answer. Or ending with an edit "Forget it, I 've found the solution" but not telling...
        Jul 9, 2018
        Tonko likes this.
      4. Tonko
        Tonko
        @cabfe Exactly. Specially when they solve it by themselves but don´t give a clue on how.
        Jul 9, 2018
        cabfe likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Or "my game just crashed with a random error, how do I fix the error?"
        Jul 9, 2018
        Tonko likes this.
    12. Tonko
      Tonko
      Alright, even if I got 0 experience, 0 skills and 17 years without trying already, I am going to try to learn how to draw. Wish me luck!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Then in Yugioh GX there was a guy that knew the power of draw, but that means he just knew what he was going to draw. In the duel with Jaden though he panicked in one turn and focused on what he must draw, not what he's going to draw (instead of this logical explanation though, Jaden(Judai) just said "it's impossible to always know what you'll draw" after that).
        Jul 7, 2018
        Snow White and Tonko like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        The rest of them was just a plot convenience - in the first season of Yugioh it was called Heart of the cards, but it disappeared as soon as in season 2.
        Just like the fact that selfish people never win regardless of experience - in GX everybody fights for their own selfish reasons.
        Jul 7, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        And ygo duel links is just a complete load of bull showing how pitiful Yugioh is to this day. Characters have special duelist abilities and build otk decks based on them.
        Jul 7, 2018
    13. Tonko
      Tonko
      Alright, I have almost finished a new thread, but I don't know if I should post it when finished, since it may be a bit late... I'm in GMT-3
      1. Marsigne and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      2. Tonko
        Tonko
        *GMT -03:00
        Jul 4, 2018
        Marsigne and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      3. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        The evening might be best if it's for support-related threads. If it's a game, it might not matter unless you have an audience already. :)
        Jul 4, 2018
        Tonko likes this.
      4. Tonko
        Tonko
        I see... It's a game, so guess I'll post sometime today :) Probably at 2 PM

Thank you! <3
        Jul 4, 2018
    14. Tonko
      Tonko
      Parallax mapping will be a headache after the GIMP interface update... The new photoshop looking style is just very annoying to my eyes.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Slower start up? It was already too slow. Hmm, this might be a dealbreaker, I might not update after all.
        Jul 2, 2018
        Tonko and The Stranger like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Sharm That's what it feels like. It does have some nice new features, though.
        Jul 2, 2018
        Tonko likes this.
      4. Tonko
        Tonko
        Yeah, there are some nice new features, but I personally think it's not worth it. Might try to find a way to downgrade.
        PS: Sorry for starting the discussion and leaving right after, guess I really had to sleep :p
        Jul 3, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    15. Tonko
      Tonko
      If I wanna ask about how could I have RPG Maker MV in a pendrive and some other technical questions; Should that be in support? Or OffTopic?
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        Off Topic is really intended for anything not game development related. If it is game development related, most often it should not be in Off Topic. So, I would put it in MV Support and if we feel, based on the direction of the conversation, it needs to be elsewhere, we will move to the correct place. :)
        Apr 25, 2018
        Tonko likes this.
      2. Tonko
        Tonko
        Alright, thank you @mlogan ! Will probably write the thread tonight
        Apr 25, 2018
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        Or you could just search 'cause it's been asked before.
        Apr 25, 2018
    16. Tonko
      Tonko
      1. Milennin
        Milennin
        Would avoid the straight edges on the pond and line of trees across the borders of the map.
        Apr 22, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion and Tonko like this.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Apr 22, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion and Tonko like this.
      3. Tonko
        Tonko
        @Milennin Yep, fixed that with some tileset tricks.
        @Kes Yeah, I probably will when the map is more polished

Thank you guys for your comments! <3
        Apr 22, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    17. Tonko
      Tonko
      I know there are some plugins for real time combat, (Fighting right in the map), but not sure if it´s a good idea
      1. Gabrelik likes this.
      2. Gabrelik
        Gabrelik
        I'm currently utilizing the Chrono Engine for an ABS. It is a very steep learning curve, but the investment of time has certainly been worth it. The project is coming together quite nicely, and I'm really enjoying the power of this plugin. Really just depends on how committed you are to getting it down.
        Apr 16, 2018
        Tonko likes this.
    18. Tonko
      Tonko
      I´m back I guess
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        *holds door* Welcome back inside! ^_^
        Apr 16, 2018
        Tonko likes this.
    19. Tonko
      Tonko
      Wow, it has been a while since the last time I have been here!
      1. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Welcome back
        Feb 20, 2018
        Tonko and starlight dream like this.
    20. Tonko
      Tonko
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 28, 2001 (Age: 17)
    First Language:
    Spanish