Tonko's latest activity

• Tonko
    Tonko reacted to Poryg's status with Like Like.
    11 hours of programming... Only to add two more zoom levels. Well, that's what happens when you decide between minimap and zoom too late.
  • Tonko
    Tonko reacted to OcRam's post in the thread OcRam - Layers plugin with Like Like.
    Introduction: I have tried to make this plugin as light-weighted as possible. You have 3 layers to play around with auto-fading...
  • Tonko
    Tonko reacted to Galenmereth's post in the thread Bind Pictures To Map with Love Love.
    Introduction Lets you bind the movement of pictures to the movement of the map rather than to the camera, for what is popularly called...
  • Tonko
    Tonko updated their status.
    Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving...
  • Tonko
    Tonko reacted to NeilColl's post in the thread Character Builder/Generator with Like Like.
    Hi Everyone, I recently made a character generator tool because I needed a good way to make many characters for my upcoming indie game...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yanfly told me the new earth all animations in MZ look a bit like summoning potatoes and now I can't unsee it. halp
Despite time and all the other things I am working on, I decided that I am going to start a Fire Emblem-like project. Follow your dreams! I'll just have to balance hours efficiently. I'm also not making this as complex as my Might and Magic inspired project, so it will be a much easier project to work on.
So I've taken to doing a test of the game, and making a list of everything I think of during the test to add/fix. Over the course of the night I check them off as I do them, and by the end of the night I always feel like I've accomplished something. :LZSexcite:
Eventz MZ? Events MZ!
My laptop has been restarting for around ten minutes. Not updating. I am concerned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reich