Recent content by topar395

1. topar395

Gauge Action System

These new updates are great! I really like the reversed lifetime bar. Just not really sure what to do with these new codes. isMoving(), isDead(), isSuccess(), isFailed() and isCancelled().          Disregard that message sorry, Those commands are for the drill! :)  
  2. topar395

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Thank you HiddenOne> Happy Holidays!
  3. topar395

[UPDATED: April 11th 2017] The Sci-Fi Hangar| New Crate

The shields are sweet! Thanks. have a great Holiday!
  4. topar395

need help with my map ediing

I would suggest trying this tutorial  and others alikehttps://d289qh4hsbjjw7.cloudfront.net/rpgmaker-20130522223546811/files/RPGMakerVXAceTutorial2.pdf. Ace and MV pretty much use the same mapping techniques. Lots of you tube  tutorials out there to help you to. :)
  5. topar395

Flirion's Charsets and Facesets recolors (MV) - Updated 19/11/19

Thank you Flirion for all your awesomeness? Have a great Holiday Season.
  6. topar395

Avy's Icon Workshop [new wind icons]

Avery, you are a true Icon Goddess! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful gift with all of us. I hope you have happy holiday season.
  7. topar395

[UPDATED: April 11th 2017] The Sci-Fi Hangar| New Crate

These are nice and Laser bows coming too! Your first even. My first look like $%^%# lol. Thank you very much for sharing.
  8. topar395

I need help/advice with skill animations!

I'm not sure if this what you are looking for but I think it might be.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5AkjAfoeUY
  9. topar395

Map Generator

No need to say sorry. Thanks for your hard work and the demo.
  10. topar395

Chalkdust Resources

Really great stuff! Thanks for sharing.
  11. topar395

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Would just like to say thank you very much for the wonderful resources. Nothing else like it out there. Just curious though if I'm the only one not able to get the anthrp head to show on the female TV? Everything else is working great!
  12. topar395

Bon Bon's MV Resources - New 1-19-16 Two New Titles for School based games

Thank You Mr. Bon Bon for all your hard work!!
  13. topar395

Festivals and Celebrations!

The horses are very nice. Thanks for sharing!
  14. topar395

Spaceship Minigame Plugin

Awesome Stuff!! Took me waaaaay back. I see it is marked as v1.0 Do you have a newer version in the making or plans for one? Because I could see shooting down other ships and picking up people as an option. Thank you very much for your hard work and the nostalgia.
  15. topar395

Shards (Icons) for Galv's Magic Shards Plugin (2200+)

Sweet! Thanks and please take your time there is no hurry on this end. Gonna be a while before I something to release to the public.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.
Finding it amusing that people are posting support questions in new threads for an engine that isn't even released yet. Touch and Archeia are the only ones authorised to say anything, and there's only one active thread where they'll be answering questions.
I think my goal for MZ ... is to actually release a game and not have twenty technical demos and debugging projects. Let's see if I can manage that. ;o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mazzotti_