Recent content by Toremneon

1. Toremneon

FREE Suikoden Esque RPG

I am working on a Suikoden game right now, maybe you want to check it out? Just pm me for a link.
  2. Toremneon

FREE Suikoden Esque RPG

Are you replying to me?
  3. Toremneon

FREE Suikoden Esque RPG

Well I am also a hugh Suikoden Fan. And I am working on a Suikoden game at the very moment, maybe you want to know more or even help with it. I would really love to have other fans with me there.
  4. Toremneon

Victor engine MP Levels

Thanks so much, it works now, and sorry for bothering with something I could have checked out myself. The Example line in the MP Level Cost section did irritate me somehow. Thanks again.^^
  5. Toremneon

Victor engine MP Levels

Here it is: https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/mp-levels/ <mp level rate: 1, 1> says the spell costs "Level: 1" "Casts:1" I actually followed the instructions ...
  6. Toremneon

Victor engine MP Levels

Hi everyone, I encountered another problem. I use Victors MP Level Plugin. But it does not seem to work. Here is my set up so far first. Plugins I use: I did set up the MP Level plugin like this: And I set up my skill like this: So it should consum 1 cast of the first Level of...
  7. Toremneon

Battle System with just Animations

Ok, I thought so. It would open up many ways of making all kinds of animations no limits in lenght or variations. I think this would be extremely good. Maybe a scripter could say if this would be very much hard work or accually not big of a deal. Maybe I would write out a commission for it.
  8. Toremneon

As far as I see, this is still using Battlers, I think about calling everything as an animation out of the database.
  9. Toremneon

Hi everyone, I am still trying thinks out with my battle system and I wondered would it be possible to create a system in which you only display animations you created in the makers Animationssection before? You would set the basic Animations like "Walking", "Standing", "Hurt", "K.O." in the...
  10. Toremneon

Action Sequences in Victor Engine

*Push* Nobody using Victor Engine here?
  11. Toremneon

Anybody knows how to reach Victor Sant?

That was kind of the offer I wanted to make to Victor.^^ Will just see, if someone in my newly found game making squad might have a clue and then ask aorund for more help here.
  12. Toremneon

The Basic Idea is that every Character has uses for his spells. There are 4 Levels of spells, and the uses grow by magic stat. (In victors Plugin By level but that is ok, since it can be made for each character seperate.) So a character has lik: Level 1 5/5 Uses Level 2 3/3 Uses Level 3...
  13. Toremneon

Yeah, I also don't see what you Plugin has to do with the MP System I need. But it is a nice Plugin by the way!!! I thought the same think yesterday. I mean his work is very good but his success makes it hard for others to gain a place and hold it in terms of Plugins. And for Yanfly it is hard...
  14. Toremneon

Yeah, I know. The point is want to have MP Point System like in the Suikoden games so I need Victors plugin for that, and with it his core engine and so on ... Some of Yanflys stuff can still be used, but I will have to see. But that is why I wanted to ask Victor some stuff and maybe get some...
  15. Toremneon

That is bad. I mean I was on his blog and I saw how he good bombed with requests just like mine would be ... I totally get it when someone has to back up from this at some point. But he did put in so much work in his plugins and now just let them rot where they are. By the way that...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...
I finally got the ships and water to flow like I wanted to~ the canals are a success. Now to loop the animation for the kites. So many kites.
Bendyizzt wrote on staggqueen's profile.
Hello Newcomer...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SGR