Recent content by Tornado Samurai

1. Tornado Samurai

So hyped for MV. Have fun preordering. :D

So hyped for MV. Have fun preordering. :D
  2. Tornado Samurai

Wow~! Really great artwork! :D

Wow~! Really great artwork! :D
  3. Tornado Samurai

Stumbled upon this demo for a RPG Maker VX Ace Japanese horror game called, LOOM[体験版] (Trial). [...

Stumbled upon this demo for a RPG Maker VX Ace Japanese horror game called, LOOM[体験版] (Trial). [ https://www.facebook.com/RpgMakerHorrorGames/posts/1073311592682145 ] Saw some "let's play" videos for this as well. It's atmosphere is really scary, the gameplay is great and the art style used is...
  4. Tornado Samurai

Sorry to hear that. :( Hope you have an amazing birthday though. :)

Sorry to hear that. :( Hope you have an amazing birthday though. :)
  5. Tornado Samurai

Ark of the Arts (Short Music Shop)

Perfect! This SFX is really impeccable! Nice job! :D Really like the scariness and power of this track along with the effects you put in the SFX to make it sound distorted as well! Thanks! - Tornado Samurai
  6. Tornado Samurai

Sorry, I had written my earlier post wrong. I meant, can you create a new SFX based on the request, and have these qualities (terrifying, startling, frightening and really loud) within the new version? - Tornado Samurai
  7. Tornado Samurai

This jumpscare SFX is okay, but it doesn't have a lot of... power within it. The SFX is sudden indeed, but it seems a bit quiet and less startling compared to the ones in the example video. Can you make the SFX a bit more terrifying, startling, frightening and really loud (enough to startle the...
  8. Tornado Samurai

Really liked the PS1 Harry Potter games. Played "Sorcerer's Stone" all the time when I was...

Really liked the PS1 Harry Potter games. Played "Sorcerer's Stone" all the time when I was younger. It was really fun. :D
  9. Tornado Samurai

I'm still using RPG Maker XP. It so fun. :D

I'm still using RPG Maker XP. It so fun. :D
  10. Tornado Samurai

Congratulations on finishing your demo and being able to announce The Dragon Heretics, boldpaste2!

Congratulations on finishing your demo and being able to announce The Dragon Heretics, boldpaste2!
  11. Tornado Samurai

Shards of Eryia

This game, Shards of Eryia, is one of the most fun and challenging games I've ever played! The story and lore behind this game is really interesting and fascinating! The card battle system implemented in this game is very brilliant, iconic and challenging and has a lot of replay ability (no...
  12. Tornado Samurai

Revenant Gods - Ragnarok Chronicle - #Statement about Revenant God's music and its "composer"

Whoa~! This game looks really amazing! The art, screenshots and gameplay look visually stunning! The story behind the game is very detailed and interesting as well! Really like the battle themes too! Will definitely keep an eye on this awesome upcoming game! :D - Tornado Samurai, A Samurai of...
  13. Tornado Samurai

Congratulations! :D Really cool game title! :D Wish I could settle on an official title...

Congratulations! :D Really cool game title! :D Wish I could settle on an official title (preferably a Japanese title) for my XP survival horror project. I only have a working title. xD
  14. Tornado Samurai

I'd like to request a SFX for my upcoming project. :D Musical Type: Orchestral Theme: Jumpscare, Fright, Horror, Scary Description: This is a sound effect that occurs when a jumpscare appears. It should be a very short yet loud sound enough to scare someone. A perfect example of this SE is in...
  15. Tornado Samurai

WOW~! This is exciting news! Thanks so much for sharing this, Hirei! :D I was waiting for the...

WOW~! This is exciting news! Thanks so much for sharing this, Hirei! :D I was waiting for the day Reincarnation would continue development! So excited for this game! Best of luck on development on this amazing game! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh my gosh. Thank you, Macy's! Thank you so much! You have made me very happy!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d5n1hit