Recent content by Torqus

1. Torqus

Lag Spikes when opening/closing menu

Sorry for the late answer. Exhydra, commenting that line help a bit when opening the menu, but just gives me 30-34 fps instead of 26-28. The biggest lag spike actually happens when closing the menu. And Bex, I am using version 1.3.1, I don't know. I just wanna know, does this happen...
  2. Torqus

No, I haven't modded anything related to pictures in the menu in my project or fresh ones. I'm posting this because this is an issue I have with projects as they are created and this happens to me in 2 different computers.
  3. Torqus

Hi, My problem doesn't come with a plugin or anything like that. Just by creating a new project, without doing anything, I playtest and when I open the menu I get down to 48 fps, closing it is even worse. In my legit project, using Yanfly Core plugin increases the spikes from 48 to 20 fps for...
  4. Torqus

SV battler BEHIND weapon

Wow It worked thanks.
  5. Torqus

SV battler BEHIND weapon

Does anyone know how to change the Z position of weapons on the battle scene? I need my weapons to appear in front of the actors instead of behind them. This seems like a simple feature that should be there but I can't find it anywhere.
  6. Torqus

Unknown Items / Identify Scrolls

Yes, that's how it works
  7. Torqus

Load last game after Game Over

CHANGELOG NEW 1.01 - Now players can decide if they want to continue with Ok or go to title with Cancel. I tested it and doesn't work with touch, working on it, but it takes time considering you have to build the apk and install it in the phone just to test it.
  8. Torqus

Unknown Items / Identify Scrolls

Hi. The idea is something similar to what you see when you play Diablo. You don't know what an item does until you identify it. (The Scythe isn't identified, so you don't know its properties. When not selected, it shows a red background like the wand there) (Diablo 3 unidentified items)...
  9. Torqus

Sprites as window commands?

I did it, I just added the sprites in the window and aligned them with the command rows and files as I wanted.
  10. Torqus

Sprites as window commands?

Hi. I'm trying to make something pretty nice for my game... letting the player choose which cursor they want to see in the menus. For that to happen, I made a new window and scene as simple as the GameEnd one. It is a rectangular blank window with 3 commands. The commands are shown in text...
  11. Torqus

Window Pop

Check the mega link, it doesn't contain the decryption code, it's incomplete.
  12. Torqus

Modified Display Map Name

What do you mean? making the name appear and not fade away? So it's always there?
  13. Torqus

Modified Display Map Name

Well, this is what's going on here. I'm making, or was making, a plugin that changed the way the map name window works, you know, the one that appears when you change maps showing you the name of the actual map. So now it changes color and displays an icon. So now using notetags for each map...
  14. Torqus

Walk behind Tile A

Yes I know, but that's the problem actually, I made the graphics for houses in a way that if I have 500 houses in the game, EVERY house will be different, because I can shuffle all the parts, and I use the 2 layers from B to E to do that. I can't afford having the base of the house in the B-E...
  15. Torqus

Walk behind Tile A

Hi. First, I would like to know if there's a way to allow the player to walk behind tiles in tileset A, probably with regions. If there isn't it would be a nice plugin. I have a really annoying problem with that, I made my entire house graphics from tiles A to E and they fit perfect in the 3...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The main character of the book)
Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.
putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tharene