Recent content by Toxicon

1. Mon's Character Generator Expansion

Really nice, should add .rgxe format to use in @Schlangan 's generator. :)
  2. Jack's Generator Additions

These are great. Would love to use them in @Schlangan's Generator in .rxge format :)
  3. Crystals?

These are exactly what I was looking for. Thanks! :LZSsmile:
  4. Crystals?

Sorry for posting in the wrong place. And thanks those recolours are really great. I'm looking for more variety in shapes and sizes and over-world crystals too if possible. :LZSjoy:
  5. Crystals?

Hello. Not sure if this is posted in the right place so apologies if not. I've been messing around with MV for some months now and I'm ready to properly get started on a new game. I'm looking for crystal graphics/tilesets. Large ones, medium ones, different shapes/types if possible...
  6. TypeError: Cannot read properly 'height' undefined RPG Maker MV

I have this same problem. If I'm supposed to change parameters in the plug-in I'm not sure what to change them to.
  7. Can anybody help me with an error please?

I've just created this account so sorry if I've posted in the wrong place. I'm getting an error whenever I try to use YEP.28 - Skill Learn System The error code and message are below. I think it's something to do with the class change system but I'm not sure what to do, I still want to use...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll
Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiro1