Recent content by Toxsick

1. whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

@whtdragon Hi! So, I have been using your resources for a while and have decided to try and create some tall sprites. I'd like to use the ones you made and have added all your resources that I could find. Do you possibly have any generator parts for them specificly? All I've been able to find...
  2. RMMV How to have enemies focus healers or silence them

Wouldn’t this have the enemy to just continue silencing though? Since the state is never removed the AI core would just have the monster re apply silence next turn wouldn’t it?
  3. RMMV How to have enemies focus healers or silence them

Ok I’ll do that. Does yanfly possibly have a plug in for that? Cuz I was planning on using this sort of targeting system in a few diff ways.
  4. RMMV How to have enemies focus healers or silence them

Ohh so this actually is much better then the previous version because it’s not limited to just the healer I can add this to any heal skill and it’ll locate that skill reference it with the actor then silence them? This is exactly what I was looking for thank you so much!! And thank you for the...
  5. RMMV How to have enemies focus healers or silence them

Ok I’ll try this once I’m home. I hate to bug you further but this would help me not to have to bug you in the future. I read through the code and I think it’s the variable that’s supposed to determine where the healer is in the line up. But I can’t figure out exactly which part changes the...
  6. RMMV How to have enemies focus healers or silence them

Thank you I believe I know where the switch needs to go. I’ll look into the JavaScript side of it. Idk much but I know a little. Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it your help with the last few topics of struggled with @ATT_Turan
  7. RMMV How to have enemies focus healers or silence them

Ok so what if I have interchangeable parties? Is there a way to single her number out from the actors list? Because I plan on having 8 members but only 4 at a time. So she could end up in any index slot right? And I’m currently at lunch at work so I’ll have to check the no switch off thing. Is...
  8. RMMV How to have enemies focus healers or silence them

Hi thank you so much for the help. I seem to have hit a wall. When the switch flips he keeps casting silence over and over. Would you like a picture of my state and the troop settings? Also how do I have him target the healer specificly? I confused on the index targets. It doesn't give the...
  9. RMMV How to have enemies focus healers or silence them

I was hoping more for the game to silence the healer once they cast a healing spell. I used yanflys counter attack for silencing offensive casters but can’t figure out how to make them recognize a healing spell.
  10. RMMV How do I round numbers in yanfly buffs and states core

I played with it for a little and it worked. I had the Math.floor in the wrong place on the second line I gave. I put it inside the quotations instead of outside of the entire thing. But it's working perfectly now! Thank you for your help!
  11. Wayward's MV Resources (Battlers/Sprites/Tiles) (update 211016: Generator Piece: Hijab)

Ya its more the shading that's confusing. Drawing certain parts in one solid color looks bad but shading them is incredibly hard and I'm bad at it. But as you said I guess the only way to get better is to spend time doing it. I have a few guys I enlarged I suppose i'll start there. Thanks for...
  12. Wayward's MV Resources (Battlers/Sprites/Tiles) (update 211016: Generator Piece: Hijab)

Dang that's a sad day :/ They looked really nice. Wish I had some experience in art but I tried resizing them myself and it was mortifying haha
  13. RMMV How to have enemies focus healers or silence them

Hey everyone! So I'm rather new to this whole thing. I'm trying to make a certain enemy cast a silence spell on party members who heal or use magic. Is there anyway to do this. I've tried looking through the troops menu to find things for this and I can't find anything that would allow this...
  14. RMMV How do I round numbers in yanfly buffs and states core

Hi sorry I have had to work a lot and havn't had much time to test this out. I tried it and it doesn't seem to be working. I'll send the line of code that the formula is placed in and maybe you could help? Thank you so much. There's two lines. One for generating the number to block and another...
  15. Wayward's MV Resources (Battlers/Sprites/Tiles) (update 211016: Generator Piece: Hijab)

Hey Wayward. I have been trying to figure out how to get more stuff for tall sprites but am very new to this. Do you know of a way I could get some generator parts for them? I found one that I think you helped with that has an extended generator but it only has base resources. And no sideview...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What's kind of amazing is I've been in a developmental rut for the LONGEST time but putting a music mix on of video game soundtracks and specifically hearing the VX Ace music come up and it's nostalgia of me being excited to make my first game has REALLY got me going again!
Finally finished my tiefling!
F222514F-9F32-4B97-88C3-664E8A2134C3.gif
I wonder... If I develop my own game hacks, does it count as beating the game my own way?
First 12 minutes of gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yukku