Apr 20, 2018

Followers 3

Birthday:
Aug 16, 1985 (Age: 34)

Share This Page

tpasmall

The Mauve Avenger, Male, 34, from In the attic, to the left

Veteran

Man, I haven't touched RPG Maker in over a month, I feel like such a schmuck. Mar 12, 2013

tpasmall was last seen:
Apr 20, 2018
    1. tpasmall
      tpasmall
      Come on Peyton, you're killing me!
      1. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        GO FALCONS
        Sep 18, 2012
      2. tpasmall
        tpasmall
        *dislike* I actually don't have a dog in the fight, but I have Manning in 2 fantasy leagues and he's got a -3.60 points for me right now...
        Sep 18, 2012
      3. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        ahaha. I don't do Fantasy FB myself. I'm just a giant Falcons fan.
        Sep 18, 2012
    2. tpasmall
      tpasmall
      Trying to plan a trip for our anniversary, don't want to go too far (4-5 hours driving distance max) from richmond, but want to go someplace new, any ideas?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Lunarea
        Lunarea
        I hope she likes it! :D
        Sep 12, 2012
      3. tpasmall
        tpasmall
        me too! we've also thought about this place http://www.historicmankinmansion.com/ it's about 3 minutes from where we live, but its gorgeous, we keep trying to convince people to get married there so we can go haha
        Sep 12, 2012
      4. Lunarea
        Lunarea
        It looks really lovely from the pictures. It's good to have options! :)
        Sep 12, 2012
    3. tpasmall
      tpasmall
      I have garcon sitting on my bench.. @#%#@%
    4. tpasmall
      tpasmall
      Because today was already going so awesome, I just found out my identity may have possibly been stolen. Yay!
      2. Emmych
        Emmych
        ...yeah, you definitely had a shittier day than I did the other day.

If I were around, I'd totes make you some cupcakes. ;__;
        Sep 6, 2012
      3. tpasmall
        tpasmall
        that would be sweet! (literally!) I know, along with all that and this is the first night my wife and I haven't spent together since we've been married (almost 3 years), so it's just an all around crazy day. I think I'm going to eat some pickles and go to sleep, ha
        Sep 6, 2012
      4. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        Man, my wife works nights a lot and I still am not really used to sleeping in bed alone.

The movie is awesome by the way. One of the best movies to come out recently, and Sam Rockwell is just brilliant in it. Definitely watch it if you get the chance.
        Sep 6, 2012
    5. tpasmall
      tpasmall
      Digging the new forum layout.
      1. McTricky
        McTricky
        There's a new layout...?

The only change I see are the announcements being split into Community and Product.
        Sep 5, 2012
      2. tpasmall
        tpasmall
        And they made a new forum for re-staff releases. nothing major, but it's less work to find what i'm looking for, ha.
        Sep 5, 2012
      3. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        Yeah it was mostly for organization. We are also going to start doing a monthly thread that is much more complex than what we currently do for restaff releases.
        Sep 5, 2012
    6. tpasmall
      tpasmall
      Just bought some RAM upgrades off newegg, hopefully I can get my laptop up to par for making games without flickering.
    7. tpasmall
      tpasmall
      I don't have a problem with RPG maker games being on Steam, even if they use RTP, if they are outstanding. People please stop posting crappy games on Steam and making our community look bad.
      2. tpasmall
        tpasmall
        It also helps that you have an extremely successful free game under your belt. (Even if you plan on selling Star Stealing Prince, go for it). Games like that are a good representation of what this community and the maker itself is capable of.
        Aug 31, 2012
      3. Ronove
        Ronove
        Well, I can't sell SSP! Too many permissions to get for it and using sounds from a legit game destroy that thought. XD Thanks for the vote of confidence though!
        Aug 31, 2012
      4. tpasmall
        tpasmall
        Anytime!
        Aug 31, 2012
    8. tpasmall
      tpasmall
      Watching Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within for the first time, it's way better than I thought it was going to be. Maybe it's just because of Steve Buschemi
      2. tpasmall
        tpasmall
        It actually ties way more into the final fantasy genre than everyone said it did. Cid, Gaia Theory, hidden chocobos, I'm pretty sure the one guy is Seifer....
        Aug 11, 2012
      3. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        I would rather watch the anime FF: Legend of the Crystals. Watch it if you haven't seen it.
        Aug 11, 2012
      4. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        I would rather watch the anime FF: Legend of the Crystals. Watch it if you haven't seen it.
        Aug 11, 2012
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 16, 1985 (Age: 34)
    First Language:
    English
    Hockey, Hiking, Reading, Creating, Football, Tacos

Signature

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
     ​
    RM Games I've Enjoyed: