Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Come on Peyton, you're killing me!
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    GO FALCONS
    tpasmall
    tpasmall
    *dislike* I actually don't have a dog in the fight, but I have Manning in 2 fantasy leagues and he's got a -3.60 points for me right now...
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    ahaha. I don't do Fantasy FB myself. I'm just a giant Falcons fan.
    Trying to plan a trip for our anniversary, don't want to go too far (4-5 hours driving distance max) from richmond, but want to go someplace new, any ideas?
    Because today was already going so awesome, I just found out my identity may have possibly been stolen. Yay!
    Emmych
    Emmych
    ...yeah, you definitely had a ****tier day than I did the other day.

If I were around, I'd totes make you some cupcakes. ;__;
    tpasmall
    tpasmall
    that would be sweet! (literally!) I know, along with all that and this is the first night my wife and I haven't spent together since we've been married (almost 3 years), so it's just an all around crazy day. I think I'm going to eat some pickles and go to sleep, ha
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Man, my wife works nights a lot and I still am not really used to sleeping in bed alone.

The movie is awesome by the way. One of the best movies to come out recently, and Sam Rockwell is just brilliant in it. Definitely watch it if you get the chance.
    Digging the new forum layout.
    McTricky
    McTricky
    There's a new layout...?

The only change I see are the announcements being split into Community and Product.
    tpasmall
    tpasmall
    And they made a new forum for re-staff releases. nothing major, but it's less work to find what i'm looking for, ha.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Yeah it was mostly for organization. We are also going to start doing a monthly thread that is much more complex than what we currently do for restaff releases.
    Just bought some RAM upgrades off newegg, hopefully I can get my laptop up to par for making games without flickering.
    I don't have a problem with RPG maker games being on Steam, even if they use RTP, if they are outstanding. People please stop posting crappy games on Steam and making our community look bad.
    tpasmall
    tpasmall
    It also helps that you have an extremely successful free game under your belt. (Even if you plan on selling Star Stealing Prince, go for it). Games like that are a good representation of what this community and the maker itself is capable of.
    Ronove
    Ronove
    Well, I can't sell SSP! Too many permissions to get for it and using sounds from a legit game destroy that thought. XD Thanks for the vote of confidence though!
    tpasmall
    tpasmall
    Anytime!
    Watching Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within for the first time, it's way better than I thought it was going to be. Maybe it's just because of Steve Buschemi
    tpasmall
    tpasmall
    It actually ties way more into the final fantasy genre than everyone said it did. Cid, Gaia Theory, hidden chocobos, I'm pretty sure the one guy is Seifer....
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I would rather watch the anime FF: Legend of the Crystals. Watch it if you haven't seen it.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I would rather watch the anime FF: Legend of the Crystals. Watch it if you haven't seen it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!
I made the logo and title screen for my game (Still rough but at least it's got a design now)
Eyy1s2gXIAMzfFN
Eyy1s2hXMAEmiRA
BCj
Whelp, it's been a while. Had another retina surgery on april 1st on my left eye. Well, 4 time's the charm, right? *recovery mode on*
The next JABS update will include ally AI and an aggro system.

Question:
What would YOU expect to happen if you had four+ party members in an ABS, all fighting either together or separately or a mix of the two, and the player hits "swap leader" button?
It currently pulls all followers to the player's location, removes all aggro towards enemies, and swaps them.
Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivrit666