Travatar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, Shining Ark for PS3 is toon-shaded almost as well as Dragon Quest 8 for the PS2. Progress, I guess?
    I ended up doing character bios and outline until like 5 o'clock in the morning... what am I doing up so soon? >_<
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    I can never sleep past a certain time. Seems like you're one of us. Welcome~
    That feel when you're writing with not just a sharp pencil, but a REALLY sharp pencil. I'm embarassed by how satisfying the way this feel feels..
    Travatar
    Travatar
    *Chances are, it's probably no big deal.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Oh, and there's also the time I raised my pencil too fast and the eraser went straight in my eye. My eye is still fine, but GOD, it hurt. So. MUCH. Just remembering it makes me feel weird.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    And it has been plenty of years Travatar.
    "That will be $10.00." "Wait, I thought you said this service was complementary!" "I apologize, sir. Our service is indeed complimentary, and that is a very nice tie you have on. Now will you be paying by cash or by credit card?"
    Did you know?: If someone asks you where something should go, and you tell them to figure it out instead of just answering them--you forfeit all right to be upset about where they choose to put it? True story.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    If it mattered so much that you'd get upset then maybe you should've just answered the question properly in the first place.
    IRToaster
    IRToaster
    Putting this metal plate over a car battery!
    Roboblue
    Roboblue
    Story of my life.
    "White Knight" - An interloper who sees a self-appointed "troll" spouting a whole bunch of misogynistic garbage, and has the audacity to interrupt it by saying something halfway sensible.
    Kread-EX
    Kread-EX
    It's all a matter of perspective, really. Both definitions can be true at times.
    FyrePlanet
    FyrePlanet
    "White Knight" - See "OP".
    Travatar
    Travatar
    Kread-Ex: Yes, I can definitely see that there are idiots who would be that pathetic and desperate. But I've also seen the label applied to dudes who try to stop a raging misogy-tard during some rant about "fat wimminz makin excuses" and/or "sexy." So... yeah.

FyrePlanet: "OP" - See "Ocean Pacific"
    The learning abilities of chlldren are so amazing. My daughter's been reading for a few months now, but it's hard to believe how she just picks up and stores words by sight. Very fascinating.
    servantb7
    servantb7
    Its fun, isn't it? I teach 1st and 2nd Grade reading, and its amazing how much progress they can make in just a few months.
    I tried Seiken Densetsu 3. It's pretty fun, though the combat is rather clunky compared to Secret of Mana. But... dat music... and dat mapping.
    So if anyone happens to be reading this: In my game, i'm making branching coversations an optional part of the game. Should I make a separate button/response for "inquiry?"
    I used to think that if I could have any super-power, it would be teleportation. But I changed my mind today. If I had the power to telepathically control Giraffes, I would be able to accomplish my dream of pitching a sitcom where the husband is a Giraffe with a necktie that had a human wife and 2.3 human children. And a dog.
    dw817
    dw817
    Super-powers ? I think I would like the ability of becoming invisible - with my clothes on. I could do all sortsa naughty stuff then. } :)
    Travatar
    Travatar
    Well played.
    Fired up Disgaea for the first time in a while. It's not the brainiest TRPG out there, but it lets you powergame like a boss.
    I heard a song that can only be labeled as some weird disco-metal combo. If I haven't heard every possible music hybrid by now, I've gotta be at least 5 steps closer just from that one song alone.
    I've almost matched my pre-computer crash progress with this game. Whee!
    dragonborn99
    dragonborn99
    *confused* ???
    Travatar
    Travatar
    I was making some great progress on my game- almost ready for a demo of sorts- when my computer died in December. I got a new one in January, but have been struggling to get back to how far along I was back then. It really took the wind out of my sails :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BGM playlist:

(It does not work with an open menu, as it affects events in parallel process)
sorry I've been quiet for like-- ever - A -) been dealing with constant family/personal issues. Got a wisdom tooth out today though! one less thing to deal with
Definetly a WIP but having fun with those desert tiles xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatGuyWheels