Travatar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mark Hamill is just awesome as The Joker. He wasn't too bad in that one sci-fi series either.
    Stevie
    Stevie
    He was in a sci-fi series?! :p
    Travatar
    Travatar
    Yeah, some space-ey, wars-ey series. Back in he 70's and 80's, I think.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Use the force, Luke!
    I tried mindmapping last night. Outlining tends to work better for a lot of people, but I think I rather like brainstorming...
    NPC
    NPC
    I always realize too late that my maps can't be 3D-immersive and I'm wasting my time.
    Travatar
    Travatar
    Well, this is a different type of "map". It's more like a concept drawing that you can use to outline things like plot, characters, etc.

Image searching for "mind map" can give you an idea, too of what it looks like. (Though a lot of them have cool illustrations I wouldn't be able to even try.)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yeah, mindmapping is a nice tool, especially if you're not so organized :)
    *While playing Link's Awakening* Hmmm... it's a nice Zelda game, but I don't see what all the fuss is abou--HOLY **** LINK CAN JUMP!
    Volrath
    Volrath
    Wait until you get the Pegaus Shoes...RUNNING JUMP!
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyup
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Yeah, jumping wore off around the time I forgot to get the key to the 7th dungeon before going to the 7th dungeon...
    *Playing Megaman 2*: Hey, this isn't nearly as hard as I remember.
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Just played through it earlier today. Ah the nostalgia.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    MM2 is not hard. or is MM1. Yeah I said it. MM3 for me is hard as ****...megaman feels so weird in that game.
    Travatar
    Travatar
    I beat the robot masters without even blinking... then I got to Wily's castle... That Damn Dragon :(
    I found my old, untouched copy of Deus Ex (the first one.) I tried the Stealth section of the training mission. I wasn't very effective.
    I haven't recovered as much of my previous project as I'd like, but at least I'm getting there. I wish I could figure out how I got the time and energy to do it all then, though... :\
    An ounce of repentance is worth several tons of contrition.
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    are you buying or selling?
    Travatar
    Travatar
    *shifty-eyes* Both, outta the trunk of my car.
    Finally got some eventing done. Nice to be doing something productive again. Feels good man.
    As if I didn't have enough distractions, I just had to go find my copy of Fatal Frame II in the garage. Must... focus...
    Travatar
    Travatar
    Anyone want this AOL CD? It has 1099 Hours free.
    Note to self: Geeking out and reading Hermetic texts is far too distracting to count as "plot research". Gotta focus!
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Not really, if that's what you gotta do. Being distracting means it's interesting.
    Super Bowl Sunday! Let's hope they score many slam-dunks from the blue line. And I hear this course is a Par 4. DEE-FENSE!
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Coincidentally, power's out right now in my apartment complex. I don't watch the super bowl, but tons of people are very displeased...
    I know I'm overthinking my maps... but it's hard not to, seeing so many gorgeous maps in the Game and Map Screenshots thread >_<
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Design all the areas first then prettify them later '3')b
    Putting a little ethnic diversity in the RTP... not an easy feat, but I'm getting there :3
    My daughter has requested I make her a Disney Princess game. So far, her proposed cast includes: Belle, the Beast, Mary Poppins, Bert (Chimney Sweep), Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Maximus (the horse), Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Mulan. This should be interesting o_o
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    If it was mine it would most probably be a crossover Oggy and the cockroaches / Ni Hao Kai Lan.

That would be a headache to realise XD
    Travatar
    Travatar
    Pokeymon: That WOULD be a headache. o_O

Archeia: Yeah, this will definitely not be distributed beyond this household, believe me ;)

Plus, it'll be a place to experiment. She's only 4, so it doesn't have to be a complicated game. She won't complain about me using database presets and pre-made maps, either, so it will a way "play" with all the defaults that we normally don't use. Plus, I can do whatever the hell I want for events, which could help me disco...
    Robin
    Robin
    Actually, 80% of children under five think the RTP is overused and unoriginal. True story.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BGM playlist:

(It does not work with an open menu, as it affects events in parallel process)
sorry I've been quiet for like-- ever - A -) been dealing with constant family/personal issues. Got a wisdom tooth out today though! one less thing to deal with
Definetly a WIP but having fun with those desert tiles xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatGuyWheels