Recent content by Travatar

1. Travatar

Dragon Quest is a great source of inspiration. Puns and simple stories are rather comforting.

Dragon Quest is a great source of inspiration. Puns and simple stories are rather comforting.
  2. Travatar

@Scinaya: Quite true. In the middle ages, "16 and Pregnant" would've been a different kind of...

@Scinaya: Quite true. In the middle ages, "16 and Pregnant" would've been a different kind of show. They probably would have called it something like "Wayted too longe to be with childe" or some such.
  3. Travatar

ABC Family: Where Family means "pretty much just teenagers."

ABC Family: Where Family means "pretty much just teenagers."
  4. Travatar

Suggestions for the next RPG Maker

The RTP can be swapped, but I agree that an improved mapping system would be ideal-- not just for continents, but for field-areas, towns, forests, etc.  Right now, if you want to make what would normally be rendered as a diagonal or curved surface, you end up with block-zagging all over the...
  5. Travatar

hel.lo there friend. I am man of some stature from Niergia, and need help... (J/k)

hel.lo there friend. I am man of some stature from Niergia, and need help... (J/k)
  6. Travatar

How do you make your inside maps?

I'm a bit weird because I've been working with a rather different approach. What I do, is I take a chunk of scenery from around the interior--for example, the immediate area surrounding a house, and include that in the interior. Of course, the interior has to be bigger than it appears from...
  7. Travatar

Between the Casey Anthony verdict, and last night's verdict of another...

Between the Casey Anthony verdict, and last night's verdict of another should-have-been-a-slam-dunk case, I propose a new motto for my home state: "Florida. Because 'Homicide' is such a strong word."
  8. Travatar

Tried Shirataki noodles for the first time. While they're not exactly the same texture, the fact...

Tried Shirataki noodles for the first time. While they're not exactly the same texture, the fact that I could make a bowl of guilt-free ramen more than made up for it.
  9. Travatar

I tend to do the same thing at work when sending e-mails to customers out of the country. I...

I tend to do the same thing at work when sending e-mails to customers out of the country. I don-err.. do not know why...
  10. Travatar

"Would I regret seeing you get taken down? Of course, I would. It just wouldn't be as satisfying...

"Would I regret seeing you get taken down? Of course, I would. It just wouldn't be as satisfying without an ironic popcorn vendor around."
  11. Travatar

Finally finished an event sequence that had been killing me for the last week. Damn, if this...

Finally finished an event sequence that had been killing me for the last week. Damn, if this progress keeps up, I might have a demo on my hands soon... maybe not a good one, but still.
  12. Travatar

Congrats, and good luck :)

Congrats, and good luck :)
  13. Travatar

Next gen RPG Maker

I'd like to see it support "templates" for various sub-types of RPG's--strategy, action, etc. Similar to how Ingie Game maker has different genres you can use. Ideally, this would be done by improving RGSS even further--to where there are "official" scripts for each type that you can simply swap...
  14. Travatar

Games you acknowledge are good but still don't like.

Zelda 2 I agree with emphatically, and the EO series can be very difficult. But if it's any consolation, Etrian Odyssey IV has the option for an easier difficulty setting.
  15. Travatar

The only Nirvana album I actually liked :3

The only Nirvana album I actually liked :3

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If you're a RM plugin developer, and you're reading this...

Thank you. You're awesome. Even if I haven't used your plugin, your work is appreciated.
Ami
tomorrow is the finale of my Endurance
2dfloor.png
What a fun tileset I've got here so far!
Minecraft Tiles, Maid Day, Custom Menu, Retry at GameOver, Save in Appdata | RPG Maker News #36

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladdie