Traveling Bard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ever gone through your old emails of an email that you used to use once upon a time? Crazy how many messages from old friends you uncover lol got me all nostalgic. Wish I could return to those times...but no matter how much we want to we can't...just gotta keep moving forward.
    Watched Grave of the Fireflies over the weekend...saddest movie ever lol "wth am I watching?! *tears tears sniffle sniffle*"
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Summer wars is my movie! Love it to sooo much! I have it saved to my Dropbox so I can watch it whenever. As for GoF, I didn't like it too much when I watched it, but I was doing it for a school history project.
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    Yeah, GoF is quite a downer but interesting at the same time. Looked into it and evidently it's supposed to be a cautionary tale to youth to respect their elders who survived that era & depict a failed life of two youth due to their decision to isolate themselves from society. Meh. Summer Wars was a much better experience. Touching, yet fun :)
    Chaos17
    Chaos17
    The movie was much more abore about 2 orphans that no one wanted to help and care about after the war.
    Made my first student loan payment today....I need a drink
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    You can't afford one, haha.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    And now you're probably making a...

*puts on sunglasses*

student moan.

YYEEEAA-Okay, that one wasn't actually that good.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I cried like a baby when I made my first one.
    "There isn't anything that you could imagine that I cannot cut because....I am kenpachi." Bleach still manages to throw out some pretty good lines from time to time :)
    Milennin
    Milennin
    Lol, I stopped watching Bleach like 6 years ago, but I remember Kenpachi being pretty awesome.
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    He's about to only one that stayed awesome in my opinion. One Piece ftw.
    Game jam time! Contest? No there isn't one. Just randomly feel like making a quick game. Will post up in a few hours. I feel AMPED! *Will the bard finish this random game he decided to make on a whim? If he does, will it even be any good?! Stay tuned to find out!*
    I must now make one of the most emotional decisions I've had to make in quite some time....Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Charmander?
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    I chose Pikachu
    Venka
    Venka
    Ok, I'll admit, I had no idea what you're talking about.. but squirtle sounds like you might need a new pair of underwear
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    haha is pokemon xD a old video game ;w;!
    So, I'm a contractor data analyst aaaaand my account at work expired. Typically this means that a manager will approve my extension, which he did yesterday. 24 hours later, still no access. Emailed em, blah blah blah. 2 hours later, still nothing. It's times like these that make you wonder if they are just beating around the bush and you're actually fired lmao
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    Still no access, probably a ticket sitting in someone's queue. I'm not too worried lol thank you for all the concern though :)
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Unfortunately that's how things seem to get done in this day and age. Everyone passes on the matter onto another person and nobody wants to claim responsibility for it, hence why so few things actually get done on time, if ever.
    Venka
    Venka
    well I'm pretty sure you're not fired :) When data people get fired, they usually don't even make it to their desk and personals are sent to them. This is to prevent vengeful folks from doing something bad to the company on their way out
    Good morning! It's thursday, one day away from friday, and things are going by pretty fast this week. Managed to knock out 2 scenes this week, looking to make it 3 today ;) what is on today's to do list for you?
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    @TravelingBard: That can be made so, my friend.
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    @Dark, thanks for the interest :) and I'll have to give 0.4 a spin when I get home tonight from work. Honestly, I miss their podcast, was pretty informative. They were pretty tough on people but I think that sometimes we as developers need that rude awakening to realize our own design flaws. I expect to get harsh reviews on mine, it's my first title and I want to grow from the experience :)
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    @Desperate, I shall ponder/meditate on this and shoot you an email tonight :)
    So I'm a data analyst by day and am currently working in a conference room full of people...and I'm thinking about leaving an hour early...but how to sneak out without anyone of them noticing? -_- hmmmmm
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Just-walk-really-really-s-l-o-w-l-y (and when caught, tell them you have to use the restroom.)
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    it worked!
    Went swimming last night for work out, because i feel i've been spending too much time on the couch lol aaaand even after all this time swimming I still cannot breathe properly. One-two-three/breathe, repeat ad nauseum. I always take on water during that breathing process.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Sadly, I can't even swim...lol
    I have the song "3's and 7's" stuck in my head....I blame guitar hero lol what song is stuck in your head?
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I have like, a million songs stuck in my head all at once at any given moment. But right now, I'd say what's REALLY stuck in my head is what I'm listening to right now, Champion Iris's Theme from Pokemon Black2/White2.
    Arkecia
    Arkecia
    A cross between "Before the Dawn - Throne of Ice" (listened to it a lot today) and the Captain Planet theme. (something I have not heard or seen in many years)
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    @wallace, safety dance! wooooo!

@wildwes, I just bought a 2ds(3ds makes me nauseous)...I want to grab pokemon black & black 2 soon. I'll have that song stuck in my head soon!!

@Ark I'm sure captain planet will have a remake version soon... I mean look at TMNT, Speed Racer, Thundercats, Voltron, He-Man, G.I. Joe...I mean why not?
    Finished revising a scene :) it's such a good feeling when everything comes together nicely lol little victories
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    and skulls will be cracked!
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    the skulls being cracked is a reference to banging your head on the wall/desk to figure out why the timing is off lol but yeah, it was a nice change of pace to have it finally be done so i can move to the next scene ;) @DM, I owe you an email, sir! Sorry for taking so long to get back to ya.
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Haha. No worries, mate!
    Crunch time on the boss encounter entry...so much to do and so little time left!! Think a meteor might crash into this cubicle area and I can go home early for the day to work on it some more? lol
    So im playtesting my battle system that has low numbers and for some reason my enemies can deal damage but my little characters cannot. It's MADDENING! lol I didn't touch the Hit % stat, I turned variance down to 0, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong here lol
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    I changed up the numbers in skill formulas and the numbers on the characters and enemies. The issue ended up being with the gold coins since I was trying to multiple the amount by 0.5 and rpg maker doesn't like fractions evidently lol whole numbers work fine. issue i'm having now is slowing down the combat text. I have funny lines like earthbound but they zoom by too fast lol
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Make sure you give your characters hit rate traits, otherwise it defaults to 0.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Ask for help in the forum please, not in the status feed.
    Ever wanted to throw your phone against the wall because it keeps teasing you with service and then cutting out before you can upload something that you need to upload? If only it wasn't a $200+ investment....i'd so smash it with a hammer right now lol
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    T-Mobile works fine for me~ do you live in a big city, or out in the country?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yeah, sounds like the problem to me. I've always used Verizon, never had a problem. Expensive, but they obviously care more about keeping old customers than they do about getting new ones.
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    @Zalerinian, I live in Houston and work in Katy. You can forget about it in Katy, lol.

@Sharm, actually I was looking to join up with Verizon next month. I keep hearing good things like what you're saying. Worth the money, I'm sure.
    Will the Traveling Bard be able to make a good sci-fi horror when he's only ever made fantasy games? We shall see!
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Sci-Fi Horror = Dead Space = Awesomeness.

Good luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

me: “I’m gonna take a break from game making.”
*five hours later*
me: yeah okay fine I needed to redo that map. Sure.
The OFFICIAL RPG Maker Discord Server is Here | RPG Maker News #116

And the time has come for me to enjoy a good cup of hot cocoa before I sleep... Strangely, that actually helps.
If I ever need to stay up late working on projects, I always get tired. Do you guys think I should try G-Fuel to keep me up and focused at night? And if so, what flavor is best?
I do tend to be quite a night owl.
"Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Same as it... EVER was."
Ugh. This update is taking so long that I'm starting to run out of topics for the weekly blogs that I was making to make up for the fact that it was taking so long to begin with!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raffa2k