Recent content by Trayvonis

1. Trayvonis

Wayward's MV Resources (Battlers/Sprites/Tiles) (update 200516: Sprites: hair pieces)

Thank you for the reply, I'll look into the Tabs generator.
  2. Trayvonis

Wayward's MV Resources (Battlers/Sprites/Tiles) (update 200516: Sprites: hair pieces)

Hello, First and foremost thank you for the amazing work. :) Now sorry for a total noob question, how do I install the dark fantasy size sprites, helms and crowns?
  3. Trayvonis

Again with the quick response :) thank you. I'll give it a try and share some results as I make...

Again with the quick response :) thank you. I'll give it a try and share some results as I make them. I'll also check the support thread. Thank you again.
  4. Trayvonis

So in theory I could use something like Gimp to overlay armor/clothes perhaps? Thank you for the...

So in theory I could use something like Gimp to overlay armor/clothes perhaps? Thank you for the quick response by the way.
  5. Trayvonis

I am in love with the Sprite work you have done! I can go in directions I didn't think was...

I am in love with the Sprite work you have done! I can go in directions I didn't think was possible, so thank you for the amazing work. :) If I may ask, how do I load the Centaur and Lamias templates into either the MV generator or the Extended Generator made by Schlangan? Any insight, tips or...
  6. Trayvonis

Whtdragon's icons

Amazing work, I look forward to using it. :)
  7. Trayvonis

New to RPGMaker but wanted to say thank you, the work I have seen is amazing and I plan/hope to...

New to RPGMaker but wanted to say thank you, the work I have seen is amazing and I plan/hope to use a lot of it. :)
  8. Trayvonis

MVFU (Like Kung Fu.) - Nice conversion for VX/Ace assets

Thank you Uthgard, I was hoping enough time had passed a work-around had been found.
  9. Trayvonis

MVFU (Like Kung Fu.) - Nice conversion for VX/Ace assets

Hello all, does anyone know if this program would work with https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/graphics/high-fantasy-mega-bundle ?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I think about it, the weirdest part of going to work post-virus will probably be getting used to seeing my coworkers' mouths again. :LZYshock:
I think one of my weirdest realizations is that my speed of game development would probably be about the same if I *didn't* work a full-time manual labor job.
Quick question, what's the best way to capture-er, I mean RECRUIT playtesters? Should I make a project thread and use that?
Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...
Does anyone know of any good Discord groups for art or biology discussion, that sort of thing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rootcf