1. TreeTopOcelot

Names?

That.  Was.  A.  Lot.  Of.  SPOILERS!
  2. TreeTopOcelot

Weird Food Combos

Rice, dried cranberries, almonds.  Amazing combo.  <3
  3. TreeTopOcelot

New Years Resolutions

I'm actually pretty ecstatic about where I am in life...at least at this moment, haha.  Therefor I have no New Years resolutions.  :P
  4. TreeTopOcelot

Daw, I missed it.

Daw, I missed it.
  5. TreeTopOcelot

...that was...simply amazing...

...that was...simply amazing...
  6. TreeTopOcelot

Any links? I'd love to see what you're talking about.

Any links? I'd love to see what you're talking about.
  7. TreeTopOcelot

Are you into making films? You could incorporate live action shots into your games. :3

Are you into making films? You could incorporate live action shots into your games. :3
  8. TreeTopOcelot

*warning* weird, so don't click unless you're into that kinda stuff..

*warning* weird, so don't click unless you're into that kinda stuff..
  9. TreeTopOcelot

http://youtu.be/GCZg_sCr0Mc Did you get your dose of weird for Christmas? Merry Weird Wintersdey!

http://youtu.be/GCZg_sCr0Mc Did you get your dose of weird for Christmas? Merry Weird Wintersdey!
  10. TreeTopOcelot

I hope everyone has a beautiful end of the year!

I hope everyone has a beautiful end of the year!
  11. TreeTopOcelot

I followed it for a while, was pretty interested in it too. But it's too pvp based for my tastes.

I followed it for a while, was pretty interested in it too. But it's too pvp based for my tastes.
  12. TreeTopOcelot

Sci Fi Battlebacks

Strangest feature in my universe? You couldn't die!  Everyone's conciousness is uploaded and backed up, so you just simply redownload into a new body if your current one gets too old or destroyed.  :D
  13. TreeTopOcelot

Tyler Warren RPG Battlers 3rd 50 | Magnificent Quest Music Pack | The Emporium of Copper and Steel M

That's an easy one! Majora's Mask.  :3 Three epic forms, one more fun than the last one, not to mention you could pull a moon to orbit just to frak over everyone and it takes not only Link but four guardian giants to stop you! And then you have the confidence to speak your mind and how you...
  14. TreeTopOcelot

Artsy Mapping Contest

Challenge with a twist!  Hmm, now I just need to make something... Lol

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And (un)surprisingly, I already started developing a old project as MZ code right off from the bat. Waiting the launch anxiously...
Is there a single word I can use instead Magic Defense", but has the same meaning?
does anyone know where I could theoretically post a game i made full of copyrighted content so that I can get feedback on it

edit: not looking to make any money or anything. just want criticism
Yay! It's raining! ^.^
I decided to take part in the One Map Game Challenge. :LZSexcite:
Finished the map itself, just need to finish the actual game lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johhni