trevers18
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OITNB's season 5 finale just absolutely messed me up emotionally.
    Reactions: slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Same. I can't believe we have to wait a year. The cliffhangers last two seasons have been insane imo.
    trevers18
    trevers18
    I know it's only gonna get worse too. Like the last 5 episodes had me reeling.
    T-Swift being back on Spotify makes me really happy.
    sabao
    sabao
    I hate to say it but I KNOW, RIGHT
    trevers18
    trevers18
    I didn't realize how many of her songs I actually listened to until her music was gone!
    If anyone's interested in coming to massage/stretch/break my hurting leg right now, lemme know. Otherwise I'll just scream in agony.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    That sounds dangerous! Blood pressure problems aren't a small thing. I'd recommend drinking more water and icing your feet, but be careful with the water. Drink too fast and it can also raise your blood pressure.
    trevers18
    trevers18
    "Really high" might have been an exaggeration. I did take two and they have caffeine so I could also just be really energetic and my leg's just responding to it. It's stopped hurting now.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Oh, right, Midol has caffeine. You took a stimulant right before bed? Yeah, combined with the exercise that might make your legs restless and uncomfortable. Glad it stopped hurting, pain is no fun.
    Why aren't all watermelons sold seedless? Who wants seeded watermelons? "You know what I want with my delicious fruit? Plant fetuses."
    Hey trevers18... WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!?!?! (tehe, I can't resist, I'm sooo corny)
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Hammer Time!
    Tool Time!
    Time for you to get a watch.
    Just in time.

I could do this all day. :p
    I just found out that MV lets you layer B and C tiles overtop of each other/themselves, which is the MOST amazing feature ever.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Yeah, but it still has limitations. It's usually why people do parallax mapping, or in my case using Tiled, so that they aren't affected by said limitations.
    trevers18
    trevers18
    I'm mostly excited about it because it was such an issue for me in Ace to try and work around tiles not getting layered properly because they were B-E tiles and couldn't be placed overtop one another, so something like this is going to make my life a billion times easier.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    True. MV is a nice step up from Ace when it comes to mapping. Makes mapping less of a headache.
    Now that I've upgraded to MV a year late, I'm worried the next RPG Maker is coming out...
    DragonVine
    DragonVine
    I doubt there will be a new one so soon. There's usually a few years between them
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    the rpg maker release are often spaced out by 3 years...but how MV changed they will probably more having constant update...probably the next rpg maker will be different! or takes more years to creates
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Gotta agree with nio. The way MV is, it's still getting lots of updates, with new features and fixes. I think MV will be the standard for a while, even longer than any others. I doubt you'll have to worry about it for now. I personally like MV due to projects being cross-platform. Broadens the target audience.
    Tomorrow morning, this guy's about to own MV. Thank God too - the plugins I've seen for it look so dayum amazing.
    Stanley
    Stanley
    Praise Lord Gaben! Have fun!
    Darkanine
    Darkanine
    I'm assuming you used ACE beforehand? The transistion between ACE and MV was pretty easy for me. The UI in MV was a bit overwhelming (IMO, it's not as well organized as ACE), but otherwise was pretty sound.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy MV :p
    Should I use button chain commands for putting a battery into a car, or should I just do it the boring, non-interactive way?
    trevers18
    trevers18
    "Hi guys, I didn't test this game because I can't solve the calculus problem I programmed into it and I can't make it past the first scene. There might be bugs."
    Stanley
    Stanley
    Exactly
    ookami_lord
    ookami_lord
    If your game has many interactive stuff, then it might be better to put the chain button commands.
    A typo literally prevented my entire game from running. That's insane to me.
    trevers18
    trevers18
    I misspelled a single letter in the word "light" and the game literally refused to load the map because of it. It, at the very least, could have just loaded the map without the light and made finding it a bit easier. Instead I spent 5 minutes searching for "litht" in all of my scripts and then another 5 undoing every event change I made today. So ridiculous.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Oh, are you using Khas's Light Script? Yeah, I remember that. Thing is, some scripts are very sensitive to typos, so beware.
    trevers18
    trevers18
    Actually, I'm using Zeus' Lights and Shadows. His is, apparently, also super sensitive to typos.
    (does a thing) (thing fixes mapping problem I've been trying to solve for ages) (heavenly voices cascade my body in warmth and happiness)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^
Oh man I was so stressed to launch my android demo It looks like it turned out fine when testing with play testers dayum its such a good feel :kaoangry:
I think I've seen 4-5 covers for Toss a Coin to Your Witcher by now.
Year of the Rat. Plague in China. Hmmm...
is it just me or have posts gotten way more boring ever sense the forum updated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickBadguy11