trevers18
Last Activity:
Oct 28, 2018
Birthday:
Nov 16, 1996 (Age: 23)

Share This Page

trevers18

#hippomaster, Male, 23, from Hippoland, U.S.A.

Veteran

Stardew Valley is consuming my life and there is no end in sight. Send potato seeds. Jul 9, 2017

trevers18 was last seen:
Oct 28, 2018
    1. trevers18
      trevers18
      Stardew Valley is consuming my life and there is no end in sight. Send potato seeds.
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Right there with you, mate. I'm not even sure if it's fun, or if it simply appeals to some hidden aspect of my psyche which enjoys mundane, repetitive, tasks.
        Jul 9, 2017
        trevers18 likes this.
    2. trevers18
      trevers18
      OITNB's season 5 finale just absolutely messed me up emotionally.
      1. slimmmeiske2 likes this.
      2. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        Same. I can't believe we have to wait a year. The cliffhangers last two seasons have been insane imo.
        Jul 6, 2017
        trevers18 likes this.
      3. trevers18
        trevers18
        I know it's only gonna get worse too. Like the last 5 episodes had me reeling.
        Jul 7, 2017
    3. trevers18
      trevers18
      The Time Fantasy resources are very (ok hand)
      1. GolfHacker likes this.
      2. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        I love them. Been using them for my current project and combining them with Tiled in MV is awesome. I've also edited some of the tiles to be less jarringly connected.
        Jul 5, 2017
        trevers18 and GolfHacker like this.
    4. trevers18
      trevers18
      T-Swift being back on Spotify makes me really happy.
      1. sabao
        sabao
        I hate to say it but I KNOW, RIGHT
        Jul 5, 2017
        trevers18 likes this.
      2. trevers18
        trevers18
        I didn't realize how many of her songs I actually listened to until her music was gone!
        Jul 5, 2017
    5. trevers18
      trevers18
      If anyone's interested in coming to massage/stretch/break my hurting leg right now, lemme know. Otherwise I'll just scream in agony.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        That sounds dangerous! Blood pressure problems aren't a small thing. I'd recommend drinking more water and icing your feet, but be careful with the water. Drink too fast and it can also raise your blood pressure.
        Jul 4, 2017
      3. trevers18
        trevers18
        "Really high" might have been an exaggeration. I did take two and they have caffeine so I could also just be really energetic and my leg's just responding to it. It's stopped hurting now.
        Jul 4, 2017
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Oh, right, Midol has caffeine. You took a stimulant right before bed? Yeah, combined with the exercise that might make your legs restless and uncomfortable. Glad it stopped hurting, pain is no fun.
        Jul 4, 2017
        trevers18 likes this.
    6. trevers18
      trevers18
      Why aren't all watermelons sold seedless? Who wants seeded watermelons? "You know what I want with my delicious fruit? Plant fetuses."
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Same with grapes and plums. I mean, the plum core makes up the bulk of the fruit; it's hardly worth eating. Luckily for banana lovers out there, virtually all commercial bananas are mutants; they are all inbred clones which can't reproduce naturally.
        Jul 3, 2017
        trevers18 and Matseb2611 like this.
      2. Nutty171
        Nutty171
        "You know what I want with my delicious fruit? Ammunition."
        Jul 3, 2017
        trevers18 and The Stranger like this.
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        GMOs baby! Making food better and more pleasant to eat since the ancient times.
        Jul 3, 2017
        trevers18, Marsigne and The Stranger like this.
    7. Tea's Jams
      Tea's Jams
      Hey trevers18... WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!?!?! (tehe, I can't resist, I'm sooo corny)
      1. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        Hammer Time!
        Tool Time!
        Time for you to get a watch.
        Just in time.

I could do this all day. :p
        Jul 2, 2017
        Tea's Jams likes this.
    8. trevers18
      trevers18
      Developing a short, battle-focused game, but there's always time for a bomb intro involving cosmic beings.
      1. Marsigne and Tea's Jams like this.
    9. trevers18
      trevers18
      I just found out that MV lets you layer B and C tiles overtop of each other/themselves, which is the MOST amazing feature ever.
      1. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        Yeah, but it still has limitations. It's usually why people do parallax mapping, or in my case using Tiled, so that they aren't affected by said limitations.
        Jun 26, 2017
        trevers18 likes this.
      2. trevers18
        trevers18
        I'm mostly excited about it because it was such an issue for me in Ace to try and work around tiles not getting layered properly because they were B-E tiles and couldn't be placed overtop one another, so something like this is going to make my life a billion times easier.
        Jun 26, 2017
        djDarkX likes this.
      3. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        True. MV is a nice step up from Ace when it comes to mapping. Makes mapping less of a headache.
        Jun 26, 2017
    10. trevers18
      trevers18
      Now that I've upgraded to MV a year late, I'm worried the next RPG Maker is coming out...
      1. DragonVine
        DragonVine
        I doubt there will be a new one so soon. There's usually a few years between them
        Jun 25, 2017
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        the rpg maker release are often spaced out by 3 years...but how MV changed they will probably more having constant update...probably the next rpg maker will be different! or takes more years to creates
        Jun 25, 2017
      3. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        Gotta agree with nio. The way MV is, it's still getting lots of updates, with new features and fixes. I think MV will be the standard for a while, even longer than any others. I doubt you'll have to worry about it for now. I personally like MV due to projects being cross-platform. Broadens the target audience.
        Jun 25, 2017
        trevers18 and waynee95 like this.
    11. trevers18
      trevers18
      Loving MV so far. YanFly's attack sequences are easily my favorite thing about the whole program. So much fun to make animations!
      1. Tea's Jams, waynee95 and Stanley like this.
    12. trevers18
      trevers18
      Tomorrow morning, this guy's about to own MV. Thank God too - the plugins I've seen for it look so dayum amazing.
      1. Tea's Jams, Ms Littlefish and Stanley like this.
      2. Stanley
        Stanley
        Praise Lord Gaben! Have fun!
        Jun 23, 2017
        trevers18 likes this.
      3. Darkanine
        Darkanine
        I'm assuming you used ACE beforehand? The transistion between ACE and MV was pretty easy for me. The UI in MV was a bit overwhelming (IMO, it's not as well organized as ACE), but otherwise was pretty sound.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy MV :p
        Jun 23, 2017
        trevers18 likes this.
    13. trevers18
      trevers18
      I think this looks pretty darn nice...
    14. trevers18
      trevers18
      That feeling when you're super close to being done with programming a section of your game! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
      1. Stanley, waynee95 and Arisa like this.
    15. trevers18
      trevers18
      Should I use button chain commands for putting a battery into a car, or should I just do it the boring, non-interactive way?
      2. trevers18
        trevers18
        "Hi guys, I didn't test this game because I can't solve the calculus problem I programmed into it and I can't make it past the first scene. There might be bugs."
        Jun 22, 2017
      3. Stanley
        Stanley
        Exactly
        Jun 22, 2017
        ookami_lord likes this.
      4. ookami_lord
        ookami_lord
        If your game has many interactive stuff, then it might be better to put the chain button commands.
        Jun 22, 2017
    16. trevers18
      trevers18
      A typo literally prevented my entire game from running. That's insane to me.
      1. Tea's Jams and Darkanine like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. trevers18
        trevers18
        I misspelled a single letter in the word "light" and the game literally refused to load the map because of it. It, at the very least, could have just loaded the map without the light and made finding it a bit easier. Instead I spent 5 minutes searching for "litht" in all of my scripts and then another 5 undoing every event change I made today. So ridiculous.
        Jun 22, 2017
        Darkanine and Tea's Jams like this.
      4. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        Oh, are you using Khas's Light Script? Yeah, I remember that. Thing is, some scripts are very sensitive to typos, so beware.
        Jun 22, 2017
      5. trevers18
        trevers18
        Actually, I'm using Zeus' Lights and Shadows. His is, apparently, also super sensitive to typos.
        Jun 22, 2017
        Darkanine and djDarkX like this.
    17. trevers18
      trevers18
      Me, after a thing breaks for no explainable reason: (Camila Cabello voice) "why"
    18. trevers18
      trevers18
      (does a thing) (thing fixes mapping problem I've been trying to solve for ages) (heavenly voices cascade my body in warmth and happiness)
      1. l8rose likes this.
    19. trevers18
      trevers18
      "How could I possibly mess up a custom event-based battle system?" (everything breaks) "Wonderful."
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Breaking an event based system is easy and simple. I'm an expert in that :)
        Jun 21, 2017
        trevers18 likes this.
      3. Milennin
        Milennin
        RPG Maker "What Could Possibly Go Wrong" edition.
        Jun 21, 2017
        trevers18 likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'll try to create a game that will feature my favorite selection of bugs :D
        Jun 21, 2017
        trevers18 likes this.
    20. trevers18
      trevers18
      "Who needs relationships when you have murder?" - Me, designing this game.
      1. umbralshadows likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 16, 1996 (Age: 23)
    First Language:
    English