Recent content by trevers18

1. trevers18

Non-Combat Menu

Hi hi, where can I get the remove HP/MP add-on? The link in the OP isn't working.
  2. trevers18

Stardew Valley is consuming my life and there is no end in sight. Send potato seeds.

Stardew Valley is consuming my life and there is no end in sight. Send potato seeds.
  3. trevers18

I know it's only gonna get worse too. Like the last 5 episodes had me reeling.

I know it's only gonna get worse too. Like the last 5 episodes had me reeling.
  4. trevers18

Just do a full tileset but make everything out of vines. Houses, windows, wells, paths, water...

Just do a full tileset but make everything out of vines. Houses, windows, wells, paths, water. Hell, even make some vine people. Go the whole extra mile. Someone might use it well.
  5. trevers18

OITNB's season 5 finale just absolutely messed me up emotionally.

OITNB's season 5 finale just absolutely messed me up emotionally.
  6. trevers18

The Time Fantasy resources are very (ok hand)

The Time Fantasy resources are very (ok hand)
  7. trevers18

I didn't realize how many of her songs I actually listened to until her music was gone!

I didn't realize how many of her songs I actually listened to until her music was gone!
  8. trevers18

I feel like JRPGs disproportionately focus on the adventures of small kids facing a big scary...

I feel like JRPGs disproportionately focus on the adventures of small kids facing a big scary world. Am I wrong?
  9. trevers18

T-Swift being back on Spotify makes me really happy.

T-Swift being back on Spotify makes me really happy.
  10. trevers18

"Really high" might have been an exaggeration. I did take two and they have caffeine so I could...

"Really high" might have been an exaggeration. I did take two and they have caffeine so I could also just be really energetic and my leg's just responding to it. It's stopped hurting now.
  11. trevers18

It's most likely just from being on my feet for a few hours at work, coupled with two Midol that...

It's most likely just from being on my feet for a few hours at work, coupled with two Midol that probably raised my blood pressure really high. I probably just need to sleep it off.
  12. trevers18

If anyone's interested in coming to massage/stretch/break my hurting leg right now, lemme know...

If anyone's interested in coming to massage/stretch/break my hurting leg right now, lemme know. Otherwise I'll just scream in agony.
  13. trevers18

Why aren't all watermelons sold seedless? Who wants seeded watermelons? "You know what I want...

Why aren't all watermelons sold seedless? Who wants seeded watermelons? "You know what I want with my delicious fruit? Plant fetuses."
  14. trevers18

Knowing the context of this would make it less funny tbqh

Knowing the context of this would make it less funny tbqh
  15. trevers18

Developing a short, battle-focused game, but there's always time for a bomb intro involving...

Developing a short, battle-focused game, but there's always time for a bomb intro involving cosmic beings. http://imgur.com/9tHU1CV

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Modern Town Overworld, World of Solaria Dungeon, 80's Retro-Futuristic Font | RPG Maker News #73

I been slowing down and not focusing on project currently.
I had this idea for VTubers vs MOTHER and its a bunch of Vtubers finding eight melodies to fight a psychic alien and a fat kid. IDK, kinda find it hard to use RPG Maker for more than 15 minutes
Working on some wizard/magic bases:
TestChara-10-hover.gif

I mean, technically it's a flying base but I haven't made any wings yet, so magic hovering is it for now.
Dear developers, exp gain scaling (reduced gain when you are over-leveled) suck. Please don't do it. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skycloudrain