Recent content by Tribaleyes

1. Loot Wndow

I'm aware nobody ever actually creates these plugins; because I've requested a ton in the past that never got an eye batted, but I might as well try. Basically; I'm trying to advance the item system in a game I'm creating. What I'm looking for specifically in a plugin is a plugin that; upon...
  2. Skill/Talent Tree

Guess nobody can make one. Shame.
  3. Skill/Talent Tree

What I'm looking for is a scene that is accessible from the menu or skill menu for a particular actor; giving a UI similar to the one in the spoiler below. - Where the actor starts in the middle and gains a point through plugin commands. They can then branch out in different ways and "progress"...
  4. Perks

How do I put this in Yanfly Menu Manager? Name: "Perks" Symbol: perks Show: true Enabled: $gameSwitches.value(200) Main Bind: this.commandPersonal.bind(this) Actor Bind: SceneManager.push(Scene_Perks)
  5. Item Detailing Script [[REQ]]

Effectively; What I want is a script that can change the size and formatting of the descriptions of Items, Weapons and Equipment. If you've played MMO games with "On Equip" effects such as World of Warcraft; you'll know what I mean in that when you look over an item, it'll tell you what the...
  6. NeMV - State Resources

To make sure it wasn't my file. I created an entirely new project and only put 5 Plugins in it, all of which are fully updated; In this order YEP_CoreEngine YEP_BattleEngineCore YEP_SkillCore YEP_BuffsStatesCore YEP_AutoPassiveStates NeMV_StateResources I followed your...
  7. NeMV - State Resources

Ah that's all-right mate, I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. :)  
  8. NeMV - State Resources

Could somebody post a Demo or a video tutorial just showing some of this stuff? I understand the general gist but I honestly don't understand how it's worded and I've ended up with multitudes of errors. At this point I'm close to scrapping an idea that is otherwise completely awesome. 
  9. RPG Maker MV Custom 'Resources' such as MP/TP

What I'm looking for is something similar, if not a double of the plugin that was made for RPG maker VX-Ace "Alternate MP" by Zetu, but a plugin that works in MV. Effectively, I've got a multitude of different classes in the game I'm developing. And I'd like a lot of different gauges to go...
  10. PH - Quest Book

I'm doing EVERYTHING on the readme, and I'm using things word for word. The Quest Log is there, theres' nothing in the quest log. Could you please make a demo or something? I'm having a hard time here and I'm getting a little annoyed. :/

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceoxy-