Recent content by TriceratopsX

1. TriceratopsX

March Goals and Progress Thread

So I had an interesting idea earlier, unfortunately, whether it works or not it won't fit into my current project. Basically, I was wondering if it was possible to make something similar to the "Style Change" system from the Megaman Battle Network series without using scripts. (for now, as I...
  2. TriceratopsX

@[100859:@Poryg] Nonsense I lvl grind my procrastination that way all the time! It's just really...

@[100859:@Poryg] Nonsense I lvl grind my procrastination that way all the time! It's just really daunting opening Audacity and not knowing what to do
  3. TriceratopsX

Here's a link to the videos I've been watching if anyone is interested...

Here's a link to the videos I've been watching if anyone is interested (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIoNgwHpavUi2UnC68cKgbw)
  4. TriceratopsX

I want to start making my own sound effects but even after watching some great sound design...

I want to start making my own sound effects but even after watching some great sound design videos on youtube I still don't feel like I can
  5. TriceratopsX

:headshake: *sigh* Just after finishing part 1 I came up some ideas that'd require me to add a prologue section, although I think giving the Player some context (and more foreshadowing) about what's going on will make my game better, it's just... I really was trying not to add stuff before I...
  6. TriceratopsX

Discussing Dialogue

lol :D I tend to do fine writing "random dialogue" for npcs it's just getting the plot-relevant lines to sound like a (sometimes) normal person could say it Loving all the replies by the way :thumbsup-left::p
  7. TriceratopsX

Discussing Dialogue

So I'm in a bit of a creative funk right now (it's currently going on day 3, >_>:rock-right: woo.) so I figured some online discussion on some aspect of game creation might help, and why not discuss one aspect I find difficult, writing character dialogue? Something I find myself falling into a...
  8. TriceratopsX

Finished part 1 on time (yay!) and I've gotten 4/8 Goblin villagers made too (double yay!) All in all everything is going well :D (I meant to post this yesterday but meh :p)
  9. TriceratopsX

I've started editing sprites for some monster villagers, and this Goblin Child is now my favorite thing! :kaojoy: Edit: And now I have a mother for the Goblin child
  10. TriceratopsX

Increase variable when buying from shop

Ok thanks, I figured it probably wouldn't be an issue but since I'm not javascript savvy (yet) I like to make sure beforehand
  11. TriceratopsX

Increase variable when buying from shop

@caethyril Thanks a bunch! I do have a question though, do you know whether or not this and Yanfly's "shop menu plugin" are compatible with each other? See I'm using that plugin because Yanfly's "more currency plugin" doesn't work without it, and I'm using that for the same shop, I would use...
  12. TriceratopsX

Well, I fixed a game-breaking problem in my project today. (which served as a healthy reminder not to screw with plugin settings and then forget about it) And progress on part one is continuing pretty much on track, and I'm feeling pretty confident that I can finish it before Friday (y'know so...
  13. TriceratopsX

Making A Event jump on a counter?

You should be able to accomplish this in an event with move routes reasonably well I would think, I can't imagine it requiring a script just for that. EDIT: Yeah I can confirm you can do this completely with events, I just set this up in less than five minutes even with having to make an...
  14. TriceratopsX

Gold Showing up as NaN

@Shaz Just finished trying both of those solutions, and both times as soon as the cutscene ended it said I had "NaN" gold. I'm going to create a copy of my project and tinker with that one to try and see if I'm going to have to gut and redo my main project file (hopefully not though I've gotten...
  15. TriceratopsX

Gold Showing up as NaN

Alright so this is the weirdest problem I've run into thus far working on my game, until a day or two ago the gold was working fine, but now all of a sudden right after the tutorial battle the gold in the menu comes up as "NaN" even if the player doesn't get gold for completing the tutorial. And...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swiftz