TRIDIUM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Some days I understand the internet....other days, not so much.
    Me (on reddit): That's a cool picture!
    Artist who drew it: Thank you!
    Random user: You're welcome
    200w.gif
    28 notifications, and like 30 emails. And I was only gone for six hours. Yeah, I think I'm done for the day.
    Also, I think I have a not secret admirer. Hooray...
    TESTOSTERONE
    TESTOSTERONE
    When speed racer finally returns after being gone for 6 hours
    8438bf773a53d451e699a6f335cb1f11b36bb58e.gifv
    TRIDIUM
    TRIDIUM
    @TESTOSTERONE, if only you knew the sins you have committed with that GIF.
    I will never get that hour and a half of my life back.
    SpyroFan67
    SpyroFan67
    As a cook, I try to not let my personal preference get in the way but....
    Turkey gravy on sweet potato fries? :barf: No thanks
    Any tips? I really like some of the floor designs, but putting stuff on top ruins it.
    Hangout.PNG
    Well, my cat died. Just had a feeling something was off, and went to check.
    Someone abandoned her a while ago when she was pregnant, and she wandered into my yard.
    Took her to the vet, and did all the usual stuff, making sure she had all the shots and no one was looking for her.
    She had the kittens. I kept 1, and found a home for the rest. (Continued because of the limit)
    Ganbarisa
    Ganbarisa
    Awww no sorry to hear that :( hope your doing well!
    SpyroFan67
    SpyroFan67
    @Ganbarisa I feel a lot less sad now but I still miss him. Especially his antics; he was very mischievous and would often get into things, and it was kind of cute and funny rather than annoying. Whenever my mom put flowers or any kind of plant anywhere in the house he'd try to eat it. He'd even try to eat the needles off the Christmas tree every year LOL.
    SpyroFan67
    SpyroFan67
    @Ganbarisa Whenever there was an empty box he would always play in it; even as an adult cat he never outgrew that. And we had to make sure we didn't leave our lunch out for too long where he could get it while we got up to go to the bathroom because if we did he would eat it. He ate my lunch a couple of times and my mom's at least once. XD
    I don't know, this isn't directed towards anyone specific (well, sorta I guess), but do you ever wonder sometimes why some users are even here? Like, I see so many people hate on RPG Maker in general here, and it's like, well, than whatcha doing on the...dedicated RPG Maker website.
    Like I said, this isn't some pointed attack at a specific user, just thinking out loud.
    Reactions: RCXGaming
    SpyroFan67
    SpyroFan67
    Oh God this is giving me flashbacks to when I used to play Star Wars Battlefront II (from EA) online back when they were still doing all that lootcrate crap and players were really getting pissed off. It seemed like just about everyone in every single multiplayer match I was in was complaining about how much the game sucked.
    SpyroFan67
    SpyroFan67
    I was literally like "Dude, if you hate this game so much, why the heck are you playing it?". Then the realization dawned on me that at least some of those players just went on SWBF multiplayer to vent about how much they hated it! Oh my God...eventually I got so sick of the constant negativity that I stopped playing.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    I started disliking Wow in Bfa. I quit in Bfa. Lost interest in Pokemon after Sun and Moon, quit after Sun and Moon.
    My computers acting ridiculously weird today, so I wasn't able to work on much (no access to file explorer, for some reason), so I decided to continue to rework the intro.
    This one came from personal experience
    DAD Dude.PNG.
    Maybe it's just me...but it feels like everyone else has perfectly normal and respectable game threads except for me and @TESTOSTERONE, whose threads are a mess of discussions and jokes with very little relation to our actual games.
    Well, if anyone has a funny, simple, easy RM game they want me to playtest/review, I would love it.
    Someone close to me straight up told me they didn't think my relationship with my girlfriend would last. No lead up, very bluntly. Like it's obvious or something. Trying not to let it get to my head, but it's hard.
    The distraction would be a life saver.
    Me trying art tutorials be like:
    Artist: Okay guys, you're just going to want to start with a simple circle as your base
    Me: Man, mine looks nothing like the picture
    Sqaure.png
    With all this talk and pushback about the MV notifications thing, Ace users be like:

claire-dancing.gif
    Last Link Click episode is coming out late tonight.
    I'm a bundle of nerves right now. They announced there would be a third season, but still....
    I'm very tempted to stay up and watch it, but at the same time, I have work tomorrow.
    I just know they're going to do somethin' crazy, and I don't know if I'm gonna like it.
    uh-oh.gif
    TRIDIUM
    TRIDIUM
    Trailers do not do it justice! The second season hasn't been as good, but the first is my favorite show of all time. I know I'm a nut about it, but I would suggest watching it. The first ep gives a really good idea of what the show's like.
    TESTOSTERONE
    TESTOSTERONE
    I keep falling further and further behind on things I want to watch. That list just keeps growing and growing... might as well add another show to that list.
    TRIDIUM
    TRIDIUM
    Too true. The life of an anime fan is a hard one indeed
    Finished my teleportation system. It's now based on if you're a certain distance from a anchor point.
    It's hard to see in the video, but if you press the teleport key when there's no anchors nearby, it does nothing. That took a while for some reason.
    Whew, done. Had some last minute submissions.
    TESTOSTERONE
    TESTOSTERONE
    Thank you for putting this together, Tridium! It was fun to see up and coming games.
    • Sigma Succour - woah, those graphics are insane for an RPG Maker game.
    • Cubic Dudes - the opening song <3 I need to know what it is. The game looks like a clone of Stardew Valley.
    • Cute Frames - I've no idea what the game is about, but the characters looked adorable.
    TESTOSTERONE
    TESTOSTERONE
    • What's that game at 15 minutes, it looks pretty cool. (Awww, you included it in there, swim suits and everything :D Thank you :kaoluv:)
    • Dime a Dozen - omg first sneak peeks of the aquarium! The swimming fish in the tanks look awesomely colorful. Scarlet, that's quite the wind-up before the charge. Rolf the MEOOOW at the end.
    TRIDIUM
    TRIDIUM
    Yeah, I played the demo for Sigma's game, cause I was very skeptical, but it's legit. Fully 3D. And running at 60-70 FPS. I have no idea how he did it.
    Actually got some work done today.
    Mostly all evented teleport system. (Had to use script that binded common events to buttons)
    Haaa, I'm a little stressed.
    As I was happily eventing something, spider decides to make web above my head, then slowly drop down and hang right in front of my face.
    Me: What's that?
    *realization hits*
    im-out-bye.gif

Then, after killing said spider, decided to move some stuff. Yeah, 3 beetles, a colony of silverfish, a centipede and a cricket. Help.
    SpyroFan67
    SpyroFan67
    I mostly just get tiny little millipedes. They starve, and then they roll up into a ball and die, and it's really gross. Their dead bodies are all crusty and crumble apart, too. Ugh......:barf:
    RCXGaming
    RCXGaming
    @SpyroFan67 The Daddy Longlegs thing is a myth, actually.

The real most poisonous spider in the world is the Sydney funnel-web spider. And of course it's in Australia.
    SpyroFan67
    SpyroFan67
    @RCXGaming Interestingly I have ogre-faced spiders that come into my house from time to time but they don't actually bite, surprisingly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

AAAGH... I hate navigating the new RPG Maker website!
Forgive my rudimentary video editing skills, thought I'd start sharing progress on my status posts as well. Here's the second character of my roster, Mǽlhafoc, the Ælven ranger.

And if you missed the first one many moons ago, here's Vilhelm, the tarnished knight.
Knocked through three more rough draft sprites. (A frog beast thing, a skeleton, and vampire bat) down to seven sprites and a thing more appropriately done as tiles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
l3rgith