Trihan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I've had a new idea for Slip into Ruby/Jump into Javascript...rather than purely text articles, how about an interactive website?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Maybe, if you're willing to spend the effort, why not.
    Aoi Ninami
    Aoi Ninami
    It seems like a very good idea. It's easier to learn with interactivity than just reading.
    Looking for some opions on which is the better option: start Slip into Ruby/Jump into Javascript over (with videos) or just update?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Agreed. Update.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Alrighty then! Need to see if I can entice my ******* family back. XD
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Late, but I voted for the update. Video only useful when a tutorial needs a visual (like probably drawing tutorial) or audio (composing/music theory). While coding, all u do is to stare at the monitor screen trying to decipher the code. Personally I never really need a visual tutorial when coding, except the time I had a hard time visualizing an algorithm workflow.
    Okay, that didn't quite work. Ahem. Guess who's back~ Back again~ Trihan's back~ Tell a friend~ Thinking about reopening my script shop!
    Can i request a scripts in this site? And ask for help?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Nobody will tear off your head if you post in the wrong section. We're not a bunch of bullies. You'll just get a blue message, that's all.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Considering that person is not taking requests (per their status on their profile) you'd be better off posting on script requests.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Jesus Christ, I leave the site for a few months... XD
    Hi trijan i found out that you made a dynamic beastiary script. but i`m trying to find where u uploaded it but i fail
    i want to use this script for my game. can u sent me a link or something? Thank you.
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose.
    I suggest you post a thread in either Script Requests or Plugin Requests, depending on which engine you are using.
    I wish I had known about the .some() method before now! You just saved me a lot of time and frustration. You really are a Speedy Scripter! ;)
    Reactions: Kino and Guiguimu
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Glad to be of assistance! Java arrays have some really nice little functions that are invaluable when you're doing stuff like that.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    another cool one is .filter() :D
    Reactions: Kino
    Trihan
    Trihan
    But only until .find() works in RM. Stupid lack of ES6 support.
    Due to needing time to concentrate on finishing my own game, I'm no longer taking commission requests. Will resume commissions next year.
    This isn't a request for patrons or anything, but as it's relevant to the community: https://www.*******.com/posts/10800935
    Reactions: Schade
    Kes
    Kes
    The reason I hesitate to say yes to it is because in videos it is v. difficult to see e.g. difference between {} and [], lots of details like that. Would you be using super zoom?
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Probably, yeah, and I'd likely explicitly state the kind of brackets if I'm ever looking at something where it's important.
    Due to an increase in workload in my day job, I may take a bit longer to get through my commission backlog. Apologies for any delays.
    Reactions: RetroBoy
    Trihan
    Trihan
    @RetroBoy Why did you like this? It means your stuff will take me longer to do. XD
    RetroBoy
    RetroBoy
    So you'd know I know and I'm not upset about it. I am patient. So long as what I want gets done, I dont mind if there are delays every so often.
    Is Falcao's Pearl ABS script the best one for VX Ace or is anyone aware of one that's better?
    Woo, got my first patron on *******! This must be how Hugh Jackman feels.
    Reactions: RetroBoy and Zeriab
    Kes
    Kes
    Didn't even know that your ******* page was up yet.
    Reactions: Trihan
    Trihan
    Trihan
    A few people were asking for it so I just went ahead and launched it. Still need to add some actual content.
    Someday I'll find someone who'll be my spriting mentor in exchange for me being their coding mentor.
    Added Slip into Ruby/Jump into Javascript banners/links to my sig. Hopefully that'll make them a bit more visible. New episodes soon!
    Hi, it's the guy who asked about undimmed items, and I think I've come up with a solution: What if the materials where in their own tab? I reckon this should be rather simple, just add another tab in the UI, and make a command/script to put in the notes of the item. I don't really care how long it takes, because my game (which is a side project anyway) is in the very early stages of development. Thank you in advance!
    taarna23
    taarna23
    @Nutty171 This isn't really the place to request/discuss help. Please use a forum thread, or a PM.
    Nutty171
    Nutty171
    @taarna23 I'm sorry, I didn't know that! (I'm new to the forum) And speaking of said newness, I regret to admit that I have no clue how to PM.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My first game is going to have the main character more or less create monsters as his party members.

Thanks to the plugin creators still producing content for MV, I might be able to give each of the monster members a personalized range of tactics during combat. I liked how the devs made it like that in FF6.
Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events.
What did everyone else think about it?
Doing ep 1 of my RPG!
For those still craving more Konosuba madness
I'm new here, any tips welcome

Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:
I set my goal to be finished with Knight Bewitched 2 by sometime in July. Based on my current work schedule and progress, I'm not sure that's going to happen, but by golly I'm gonna try!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member