Trihan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Nearly done with the game now! Twitch
    Reactions: lianderson
    C64_Mat
    C64_Mat
    Very enjoyable game. Nice particles in... Particular. But didn't engross me like Ara Fell.
    Going live in 10 for Rise of the Third Power! Come and join me for ridiculous and inconsistent character voices, banter, the drinking of Irn Bru, the eating of cookies and wine gums, and possibly a dog! Twitch
    Going live in 5 for tonight's stream! Kytt is going to be playing Dead Space for the first time, because she thought it would be funny for people to watch her play a game with jumpscares. Twitch
    Going live for tonight's stream! Kytt isn't feeling 100% tonight so the wifestream will be tomorrow and I'll be playing Final Fantasy XIV for this one instead. Twitch
    Reactions: Ronyunderen
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    Well, I am gonna have to give it another try, then! Thanks for the info.
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    And I was up until 3 playing Star Citizen and Final Fantasy XIV. Thanks so much :stickytongue:
    Trihan
    Trihan
    It's just one of the many services I provide. Welcome back!
    Live in 5 for Rise of the Third Power! Don't miss it if you're a fan of ridiculous voices being given to the characters for whom I remember the silly voice I originally assigned! Twitch
    No stream tonight as I need to get things ready for a guest coming tomorrow, tonight's shenanigans will occur on Sunday instead.
    Going live in just under an hour for tonight's stream! Tonight, Kytt will be playing Day of the Tentacle, a 1993 LucasArts classic point and click adventure game! Come and join us for banter, laughter, and the hilarity of my spouse stumbling her way through games she's never played before. Twitch
    Going live in 10! Tonight, Kytt tries The Binding of Isaac for the first time! All I need for affiliate is to add 0.2 to my average concurrent viewers, so even if you can come along and lurk in the background you'll be helping me massively. Twitch
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Thank you so much to everyone who tuned in! I ended up with 14 viewers at one point, so I'm quietly confident that I'll hit my target of 3 on average after the stats update.
    Going live in 10 for Rise of the Third Power! I've got the followers now, the ONLY criteria I haven't met for affiliate is 3 average concurrent viewers. Even if you can just join and lurk in the background without actually watching, you'd be helping me massively. Twitch
    Going live for my stream! Tonight I'm joined by my lovely wife Kytt An, who will be attempting to play Vampire Survivors for the first time. Twitch
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I wonder if I feature creep... 225 magic spells is a lot lol.
Being hit with nostalgia for something that's gone is both a great thing and so sad.

But being a creative means having ideas for bringing stuff back to life, which can be frustrating and rewarding in it's own right.
the urge to comment helpful things on forum posts but not using the same engine
It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to. The best b-day present I could have is if my mapper came back. No idea where he went.
Senary_Redesign.png
Updated Senary's design (left). The previous one is overdesigned and her lack of functional pants is distracting and undermines her as a strong female character. She now has compression shorts, shorter hair, and a loose-fitting shirt for a modern look. She was lacking the authority of her original design, so I gave her military cap with her namesake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asce2010