Trihan's latest activity

• Trihan
    Is checking the "Disable Dashing" box on all the maps not an option?
  • Trihan
    Trihan replied to the thread Aekashics Sprites error.
    Are you using the correct Dragonbones plugins?
  • Trihan
    Do note though that if you use auto battle in your game at all, when a battler who can use the skill is evaluating what to use, the...
  • Trihan
    You can also do !$game_party.members.include?($game_actors[5]) for a slightly shorter condition.
  • Trihan
    You may want to read this: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/An_Argument_Against_Requiring_IIFEs In my opinion, IIFEs are a beginner's move...
  • Trihan
    I'm in the same boat as Kelly. I declare my variables in a TLB object to expose them to other developers in case they need to extend or...
  • Trihan
    class RPG::Class < RPG::BaseItem alias :tlb_exp_for_level :exp_for_level def exp_for_level(level) return...
  • Trihan
    Trihan replied to the thread Conditional Branch Weirdness.
    I wasn't saying that would fix it, I was saying that removing the stuff that doesn't need to be there makes it easier to read and that...
  • Trihan
    Trihan commented on Tai_MT's profile post.
    It also seems like you're saying they're worthless aspects in reviews just because *you* don't see the point of them, which would only...
  • Trihan
    Honestly sounds like you've just been reading bad reviews rather than that being an endemic problem with reviews themselves. I've read...
  • Trihan
    I still think it's useful to know what the reviewer thought about those aspects even if I might not necessarily concur with the opinion.
  • Trihan
    They're all battle themes I've been unable to get out of my head. I may be biased because I worked on some of the systems in this game...
  • Trihan
    My point is that "the game does X" may not be the whole story, and the presentation of X may be coloured by the reviewer's pre-existing...
  • Trihan
    The problem is if you declare subjective things worthless, the entire thing is worthless. Even describing aspects of the game goes...
  • Trihan
    Trihan replied to the thread Conditional Branch Weirdness.
    You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. You're checking for the switch being off in every conditional branch, but you only need to do...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not today... Not today...
I guess I should send my CV to Hasbro. I've made Monopoly cheaters edition more fun and challenging. I've developed custom cheats and chest/chance cards for it. And I've cleared many nightmares through my cards and rules.
I'm only missing 2 more bgms for my game but maaaaan, searching for these tracks is killing me. Can't find anything good to replace MZ's Theme 2 and Scene 5 I have as placeholders. Everything is too epic or too evil or too alarming. That 'scene 5' track in particular would fit nicely with my scene. Well, at least I finally figured what my last click-fest of a gameplay element will be like, so something positive :D
Finding new interesting stuff to make for the resource calendar becomes harder every year D:
ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whirahe