Trihan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi trijan i found out that you made a dynamic beastiary script. but i`m trying to find where u uploaded it but i fail
    i want to use this script for my game. can u sent me a link or something? Thank you.
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose.
    I suggest you post a thread in either Script Requests or Plugin Requests, depending on which engine you are using.
    I wish I had known about the .some() method before now! You just saved me a lot of time and frustration. You really are a Speedy Scripter! ;)
    Reactions: Kino and Guiguimu
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Glad to be of assistance! Java arrays have some really nice little functions that are invaluable when you're doing stuff like that.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    another cool one is .filter() :D
    Reactions: Kino
    Trihan
    Trihan
    But only until .find() works in RM. Stupid lack of ES6 support.
    Due to needing time to concentrate on finishing my own game, I'm no longer taking commission requests. Will resume commissions next year.
    This isn't a request for patrons or anything, but as it's relevant to the community: https://www.*******.com/posts/10800935
    Reactions: Schade
    Kes
    Kes
    The reason I hesitate to say yes to it is because in videos it is v. difficult to see e.g. difference between {} and [], lots of details like that. Would you be using super zoom?
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Probably, yeah, and I'd likely explicitly state the kind of brackets if I'm ever looking at something where it's important.
    Due to an increase in workload in my day job, I may take a bit longer to get through my commission backlog. Apologies for any delays.
    Reactions: RetroBoy
    Trihan
    Trihan
    @RetroBoy Why did you like this? It means your stuff will take me longer to do. XD
    RetroBoy
    RetroBoy
    So you'd know I know and I'm not upset about it. I am patient. So long as what I want gets done, I dont mind if there are delays every so often.
    Is Falcao's Pearl ABS script the best one for VX Ace or is anyone aware of one that's better?
    Woo, got my first patron on *******! This must be how Hugh Jackman feels.
    Reactions: RetroBoy and Zeriab
    Kes
    Kes
    Didn't even know that your ******* page was up yet.
    Reactions: Trihan
    Trihan
    Trihan
    A few people were asking for it so I just went ahead and launched it. Still need to add some actual content.
    Someday I'll find someone who'll be my spriting mentor in exchange for me being their coding mentor.
    Added Slip into Ruby/Jump into Javascript banners/links to my sig. Hopefully that'll make them a bit more visible. New episodes soon!
    Hi, it's the guy who asked about undimmed items, and I think I've come up with a solution: What if the materials where in their own tab? I reckon this should be rather simple, just add another tab in the UI, and make a command/script to put in the notes of the item. I don't really care how long it takes, because my game (which is a side project anyway) is in the very early stages of development. Thank you in advance!
    taarna23
    taarna23
    @Nutty171 This isn't really the place to request/discuss help. Please use a forum thread, or a PM.
    Nathyn171
    Nathyn171
    @taarna23 I'm sorry, I didn't know that! (I'm new to the forum) And speaking of said newness, I regret to admit that I have no clue how to PM.
    So for some reason my MV crashes now whenever I click the Show Text command.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Rebooting fixed it, thank god.
    mogwai
    mogwai
    My Steam Mv closes itself whenever I have the window covered by another window on my desktop in entirety. Finder is doing this too.
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    What have you done to the poor editor?
    A 'Thank You' doesn't do the justice; I'll be thinking of a return payment. It'll be sweet, promise.
    PSA heads-up: if you're waiting on me for something and it seems like I'm taking forever, chances are I've forgotten. Remind me. :p
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Did I not do your thing? (you will quickly learn that I have a memory like a leaky sieve). I thought I'd done your thing already.

Edit: Crap, I didn't do your thing. I am now doing your thing!
    Reapergurl
    Reapergurl
    @Trihan lmfao; there are so many...*ahem*...never mind. Later, Amelia, that stuff's for later...

Anyway...don't rush it, okay?
    Trihan
    Trihan
    That was an easy one to find. PMing you.
    I'm looking at your Slip Into Ruby series, and I noticed, you don't have a part 3 to Slip Into Ruby: Under the Hood.

I do say though, it is quite an excellent breakdown and explanation of how it all works.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
Today was wild. In the day I worked in my project (and realized I have almost 100 hours wich is a happy surprise), and now i'm having to calm my boyfriend down because of chris pratt Mario.
Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TuxedoedPenguin