Trihan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dialogue From File version 3 is going to be released tomorrow, with some pretty nifty new features!
    So the wordwrap in Dialogue From File is now totally dynamic, so you can use any font size you like and it'll automatically compensate. Just sayin'.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    That's very useful, as I had to do some tricks to make this work with my current script. Good job!
    Not only can you have your dialogue in a text file, the words wrap now too! I'm too good to you people.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Hope you get a lot of use out of it! If there are any other features you think you'll need or that would be cool, send me a PM and let me know.
    Yui
    Yui
    Done!!, This is really amazing though and really helps someone like me who writes nearly all stories as short stories first!

It'll also help with grammar/localization for some projects I'm helping with that on!! so excited!
    sweetladyamy
    sweetladyamy
    Sounds cool.
    Honestly thought my latest script would get more attention than this. XD Oh well, back to the drawing board.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Yeah, I thought the same about my movement script, but people who have tried it seem to have liked it, so I get that going for me, which is nice.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Do I just ask the mods to move the topic for the dialogue script to the completed scripts forum?
    Hudell
    Hudell
    yep
    Dialogue from file script now supports multiple languages. I do good things when I can't sleep.
    Major update to my dialogue from file script! It's actually looking fairly decent now. XD
    Yui
    Yui
    ^was actually praising you, but I just like being doge QQ
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Yay fellow snob! Dilaogue not Dialog. Everything French is sophisticated.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    I'm from the UK, we add Us to everything. :D
    Someone ask for scripting help, I need my daily fix of altruism.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Okay, when you need it let me know. :p
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Hmmm...I'm still trying to figure out how to make it so that a skill category doesn't display in the menu or the battle menu if no skills are learned under that category.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    This edit to add_skill_commands in Window_ActorCommand will do that:

def add_skill_commands

@actor.added_skill_types.sort.each do |stype_id|

if @actor.skills.any? { |skill| skill.stype_id == stype_id }

name = $data_system.skill_types[stype_id]

add_command(name, :skill, true, stype_id)

end

end

end
    Apparently the ability to better optimise equipment was not the script the people wanted. :( Anyone have any other suggestions for a script idea?
    Ksi
    Ksi
    I do like the idea of a good row script, too.

I'm thinking Suikoden-like, of course, where weapons can be tagged as mid/long/short distance and also do more/less damage depending on the row their equipper is in, too. Some just being unable to attack if not in the right row (like a mage with a staff can use their magic and items, but can't attack because they're in the back row. But if they had a bow, then they could). How about being able to swap skills in-battle - like an e...
    Ksi
    Ksi
    Uh, ignore the last part. "How about ..."

That was another idea that I was thinking of posting but forgot was at the bottom of the post. >.<
    Kes
    Kes
    @Milena

I didn't say it had to be compatible, I said that ideally it would be compatible. That's because a heck of a lot of people don't have the scripting skills to "go figure it out" and Yanfly isn't around any more. But absolutely I am not suggesting it as a requirement, just as a nice extra which would make it useful to more people.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Its been almost 6 months since i've been here last and 5 years before that. the worst part is losing the game you were working on in a cpu fire.

Well time to go at it again.
my game is coming together im so happy
In this day and age, i might switch back to RMXP. I’ve lost faith in all the new plugins.
Wow it's been forever since I last logged in! I STILL want to make a game... I'll start it one day for sure!! It's a dream of mine.
This days I couldn't do anything... My mind is so confused and I couldn't work at all, I only wanted to play video games with my friends and that made all my projects delay a lot. Someone else feels this kind of thing sometimes? :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Famas