Recent content by Trihan

1. Trihan

Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the...

Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.
  2. Trihan

How to make separate elemental damage?

As Andar said, this will require a plugin. Every plugin I currently know of that allows for multiple elements applies them multiplicatively rather than calculating resistances separately. You might be able to do something like this with YEP plugins and lunatic mode, but other than that I'm not...
  3. Trihan

"I made a functional cutscene!" <Morgan Freeman> He had not, in fact, made a functional cutscene.

"I made a functional cutscene!" <Morgan Freeman> He had not, in fact, made a functional cutscene.
  4. Trihan

I feel this in my soul.

I feel this in my soul.
  5. Trihan

Buff not being applied consistently

Is there a particular circumstance under which it isn't applied, from an enemy status perspective? Like any situations it always applies/doesn't apply in?
  6. Trihan

Unfortunately, while everything worked individually, there were transitions that weren't...

Unfortunately, while everything worked individually, there were transitions that weren't happening which I missed because I didn't get to test the transition, resulting in missing sprites. And the one scene with the passability lock I didn't get to test at all because I literally had to fire it...
  7. Trihan

I had intended to do one more full playthrough before submitting but when it got to 3 hours...

I had intended to do one more full playthrough before submitting but when it got to 3 hours before deadline it was getting to stupid o' clock in the morning and I had to drive my wife a town over for carpal tunnel surgery so we figured I'd rather be fresher and not risk crashing the car, and...
  8. Trihan

The reason this happened despite me playtesting my game *multiple* times is that after umpteen...

The reason this happened despite me playtesting my game *multiple* times is that after umpteen playthroughs in their entirety I decided to save time by setting test points and doing it in sections.
  9. Trihan

When/How Do You Gain Your 1st/2nd Party Member?

Tundra's protagonist Giya starts solo and goes through a small area to the next town over, where you get your first party member Guile. How he joins the party depends on what you do there: you can go and talk to him directly and Giya ends up showing him the medallion he has (which Guile also...
  10. Trihan

Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching...

Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.
  11. Trihan

Sword Art Online Abridged has several well-placed jokes relating to bad connections and lag.

Sword Art Online Abridged has several well-placed jokes relating to bad connections and lag.
  12. Trihan

True, that's just the earliest point at which you can. :) 9 had way better balance. Actually...

True, that's just the earliest point at which you can. :) 9 had way better balance. Actually just thinking about 9 makes me really want to play it...
  13. Trihan

FF8 becomes utterly, utterly trivial if you spend a good while during the first attack with...

FF8 becomes utterly, utterly trivial if you spend a good while during the first attack with Seifer killing Squall and Zell, levelling Seifer up to 99 and drawing all the high-level magic from the enemies there, then junctioning it to your other characters at low levels afterwards.
  14. Trihan

And I'll be right there to mock you help you.

And I'll be right there to mock you help you.
  15. Trihan

So is Visuastella a Yanfly subsidiary?

Technically Yanfly was supposed to retire at the end of MV. He'd never intended on coming back for MZ but he was persuaded. XD I don't know of anything going on besides him being kinda burned out on the community stuff, and he seems to be doing well now, so I don't think there's anything for you...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sambros