Recent content by Trihan

1. Trihan

[SOLVED] Holding CTRL makes it possible to cross walls. How to fix this?

As well as this, not sure if you're aware but pressing F9 during test play brings up a debug window where you can set the values of switches and variables to anything you want, making it quicker and easier to test certain parts. :)
  2. Trihan

Isn't it revenge that's a dish best served cold? They also say revenge is sweet, so I can only...

Isn't it revenge that's a dish best served cold? They also say revenge is sweet, so I can only conclude that revenge is ice cream.
  3. Trihan

RMMZ About Scenes and Windows update function...

This is because you've overwritten the default update function of your scene but aren't calling the super in it, so all update is doing is whatever you've written. You need to preface your if statement with a call to the base class update function, same as you did with the window. It's bad form...
  4. Trihan

During battle -- how to change "MP" and "TP" in skill cost to something else?

Sure thing, I'll see if I can get this put together for you either later today or sometime tomorrow. Watch this space!
  5. Trihan

RMMV Seeking 1 line of code that I can't quite seem to get

You want this.item().damage.elementId === 0
  6. Trihan

The mechanical parts wouldn't be all that difficult, really. I made a D&D bot for IRC back in...

The mechanical parts wouldn't be all that difficult, really. I made a D&D bot for IRC back in the day.
  7. Trihan

I might make a D20 system plugin if there's enough call for it.

I might make a D20 system plugin if there's enough call for it.
  8. Trihan

I really enjoy it. It can be a bit samey at times (Knights of Pen and Paper 2 did a lot to...

I really enjoy it. It can be a bit samey at times (Knights of Pen and Paper 2 did a lot to address that).
  9. Trihan

You're thinking of Knights and Pen and Paper, I imagine, @standardplayer ?

You're thinking of Knights and Pen and Paper, I imagine, @standardplayer ?
  10. Trihan

The obligatory "DnD Skill checks" question for RPG Maker MZ

If you don't want to go down the route of adding the ability score modifiers as variables in their own right, remember that the mod is just (ability score - 10) / 2 rounded down. So if you wanted to incorporate, say, the str mod, you'd just do Math.floor((a.atk - 10) / 2)
  11. Trihan

RMMZ - sample map resource?

If you right click in the map editor, you'll see a "Load" option. That allows you to create a sample map in the editor itself.
  12. Trihan

I do, but my notetag help is free. :P Now that I think further about it, though, the custom cost display in Skill Core is just a text thing with no eval, so that won't work. I think the only way to do this is to have a different copy of the skill for each actor that can use it with a Custom...
  13. Trihan

You could do a Cost Display Eval that has if statements for the actor ID and shows a different string depending on that?
  14. Trihan

Nobody ever recognises him without the jello.

Nobody ever recognises him without the jello.
  15. Trihan

MV by default only shows a single skill cost, yes. When I change the terms for HP, MP and TP in the database, Skill Core updates the labels accordingly. Is that not happening for you?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In tomorrow's video, parallax mapping. I will touch on the palgins of the wonderful @HUDELL
Bleaching my whole head so I can dye it green. Hopefully I don't fry it all off. Pray for me.
Completed my game's menu! :LZScheeze: (Game Title: ⟁False Server)
Also showcasing Galv_ChoicePictures.js by Galv
and,
AKUNOU_Option plugins by Tsutumi Kawahara.
(More details in the video description on YouTube.)

1 million messages is approaching. The end is near! M1M is like Y2K, but forum based. It's a bug that's gonna delete all attachments when we hit 1 mil messages. At least with Y2K we had warning....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsammmm