Recent content by TrogButtz

1. TrogButtz

Sounds like South Dakota.

Sounds like South Dakota.
  2. TrogButtz

*Brushes dust off Ace* Time to start at it again.

*Brushes dust off Ace* Time to start at it again.
  3. TrogButtz

Payday today, 121 hours all of a sudden seems like it was worth it.

Payday today, 121 hours all of a sudden seems like it was worth it.
  4. TrogButtz

So would it be cheating to start the NaGaDeMo project now? I'm sitting on a bundle of...

So would it be cheating to start the NaGaDeMo project now? I'm sitting on a bundle of inspiration for it, and I would hate to let that go to waste!
  5. TrogButtz

What are you working on?

Right now at this very moment I'm working on eating an entire bag of SunChips. That, and thinking of what I'm going to tell a few of my employees when I have to let them go within the next few days, linking ideas together into a trilogy I'm working on, re-vamping an original game to fit into the...
  6. TrogButtz

Eh.. so that was easier than I thought it would be.

Eh.. so that was easier than I thought it would be.
  7. TrogButtz

Working on a event system that creates a full-screen "Lens of Truth" effect, akin to dimension...

Working on a event system that creates a full-screen "Lens of Truth" effect, akin to dimension shifting with hidden events, character changes, and ... stuff.
  8. TrogButtz

Weekend off... Sleep and RM'ing. Nuff' said

Weekend off... Sleep and RM'ing. Nuff' said
  9. TrogButtz

Yes!

Yes!
  10. TrogButtz

Luchi-chan's Lighting Tutorial.

This. If I could like this multiple times I would, but I can't so I just liked all your comments instead! Awesome tutorial!
  11. TrogButtz

Pizza for breakfast is the only breakfast worthy of the weekend!

Pizza for breakfast is the only breakfast worthy of the weekend!
  12. TrogButtz

Forgot how much I love the band "The Offspring."

Forgot how much I love the band "The Offspring."
  13. TrogButtz

Game & Map Screenshots

@dragons_fire I heart that style of mapping with the cutoff bottoms! I agree that the armor pieces blend a little bit too much with the wall. Otherwise, I like. One thing though, in the second map the red carpet leads straight up into a wall. Is there something that is supposed to be there? It...
  14. TrogButtz

Working alone gives you a lot of freedom in designing your game exactly how you want, but it can...

Working alone gives you a lot of freedom in designing your game exactly how you want, but it can be overwhelming! Especially because, well, you have to do everything yourself.
  15. TrogButtz

Winning!

Winning!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)
Progress on my game is nearly done, so I figured I show you guys the title screen. I hope you like it!
Title Screen.png
Does this ever happen to anyone?: your making a battle sprite [or any sprite] then when you mess something up you then see it as something diff, then working with it? its hard to say in words but it happens to me all the time
found out how to change pfp, literally there's a hidden thingy on the bottom of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beauty143