Trust
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Here are the weapons made of unknown materia (also called Plazma by the main characters).
    Hope they're good, hardest weapons to make so far o_O

Sprites for the wind weapons for the main characters;
    hope they're nice. :)
    Reactions: Kelithzon
    Trust
    Trust
    The first weapon is a greatsword the other is similar to a tonfa but bladed;
    it is inspired from some games but only one of those gave it a name (invented) which is Vindictus with katamadhar (the weapon seems to exist I never found the real name).
    This onealso work as a cannon, since both characters have close and long range attacks, the first has energy slashes while the other has something like energy balls.
    ShiraCheshire
    ShiraCheshire
    The style is sorta weird, but in a good way. I love it! Looks very cool.
    Reactions: Trust
    Trust
    Trust
    there's gonna be 10 attributes in the game, so there's gonna be 10 different weapons both characters, plus the no attribute cutter mode and the 10 attribute normal sword.
    This video was made for a school project.
    I tried to test out some new ways to draw like dithering for it.
    hope it came out good despite having rushed a bit do to the time limit.o_O

Combat sprite of the protagonist of my game, hope it's good.
    Trust
    Trust
    It'll of course have animations and such, although for now I'm focusing more on the standing sprite, as for the other questions, I'm not sure what you mean about commercial, I guess yes cause we want people on our discord server too since it's more faster there if that's what you mean, and as for SV yes though you gotta consider the battle itself more similar to a visual novel style rather than rpg one.
    Aslanemperor
    Aslanemperor
    Commercial would be: "are you going to charge money for this?"
    Trust
    Trust
    To be honest yes since we are trying to build a team and make it our work, but of course we will polish it to the fullest when it's out because we want to make it good and worth it, also it'll not be much of a price at most just 5.
    But aside that, the game itself is gonna be very important to us.
    Gotta make an event for a school project, but I really need different tilesets, anyone got some advices?
    Reactions: atoms
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Please use the forum to make requests for your game.
    Mr. Detective
    Mr. Detective
    Also, look up games with high school setting. Use them as references. There's plenty of them to learn from.
    Trust
    Trust
    I'm sorry I'll try to make resource threads next time.
    New map plus updated previous map:smile:

Was hardo_O
    Trust
    Trust
    Well I guess in a way it's better it didn't look as I wanted it to be, since I inspired myself from the simple concept of the brainfreeze but then evolved in a demonic brain that despite having at first glance a weird form, it's hundreds of times better than it was in my mind as a dungeon :)
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Regardless of what it reminds one off It does make for a unique and interesting Dungeon and that is the goal in the end xD
    Also within your game it might look more like a brain due to concept and story - this is Just a still isolated image afterall
    Reactions: Trust
    Trust
    Trust
    Yeah, I might post the story soon but I don't know if this is the right place or time.
    Also might be a little spoilerish.
    All I can say though for now is that the game in a way is a 2nd person game, with similarities to the graphic novel genre.

Been long since last I posted here o_O , hope the ice entrance looks nice for y'all.
    Trust
    Trust
    We're not sure when to post the lore, but I guess I can say the name of the protagonists I showed so far, which are Azrael (the angel of death) and Trust, also Trust is the one that undergoes transformation, while Azrael remains the same, although similar to Trust forms)
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Sounds cool (incidentally my son's 2nd name is Azrael so I know the meaning lol)
    Trust
    Trust
    Then might as well give ur son a bonus if he plays this game. ^^

Finally back, here's the evolution system I'd like to make,
    hope it's good.

Initial map (probably temporary).
    Aerosys
    Aerosys
    Hm the holes in the center of the map look a bit weird. They were designed to be placed on walls.
    Trust
    Trust
    You are right, but I kinda made em to show that character's shadow power
    Trust
    Trust

what about putting some ashes under it like this?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quest_Shop_Plugin.png

Harold will need to do a lot of shopping on his quest, so I thought I'd try tackling the shop design tonight.
Never play a random encounter RPG on the toilet. Just don't. Especially not one with save points instead of menu saving.
spent the entire day working on problems I was having in battle. enemy's tagging in and out was one of them.
Check out the Driftwood gamejam submissions, there's some pretty good projects in there.
Define purpose in your own words.
And assuming it doesn't contradict your definition: if someone takes your purpose away, can you get a new one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KILLATAHH