Trust's latest activity

• Trust
    Trust updated their status.
    In memory of Kentaro Miura.
  • Trust
    Trust commented on Trust's profile post.
    grazie
  • Trust
    Trust reacted to TyphAle99's comment on Trust's profile post with Like Like.
    Buona fortuna :)
  • Trust
    Trust reacted to TyphAle99's comment on Trust's profile post with Like Like.
    HAHAHAHAHA, o mi é piaciuto un sacco il tuo video. Comunque anche io mi chiamo alessandro
  • Trust
    Alessandro è il mio compagno di classe che mi ha dato l'idea per la pubblicità. :smile: Spero vinceremo.
  • Trust
    Trust updated their status.
    Finally done with the school project, here's the raw video of it. o_O :smile:
  • Trust
    Trust reacted to mlogan's post in the thread Need new tiles with Like Like.
    No need to be sorry, the forums are complicated, so I'm just trying to help you so you have a better idea of where things go. :)
  • Trust
    Trust replied to the thread Need new tiles.
    Oh I see I'm sorry.
  • Trust
    Trust replied to the thread Need new tiles.
    Oh I'm sorry, I thought it was the right forum.
  • Trust
    Trust reacted to Finnuval's comment on Trust's profile post with Like Like.
    Regardless of what it reminds one off It does make for a unique and interesting Dungeon and that is the goal in the end xD Also within...
  • Trust
    Yeah, I might post the story soon but I don't know if this is the right place or time. Also might be a little spoilerish. All I can say...
  • Trust
    Well I guess in a way it's better it didn't look as I wanted it to be, since I inspired myself from the simple concept of the...
  • Trust
    Trust reacted to Finnuval's comment on Trust's profile post with Like Like.
    Im with @Wavelength on this one... Totally looks like a frontview xenomorph queen xD
  • Trust
    I guess there is a similarity but my primary inspiration was a brain with a few details taken from Baki Hanma's brain. [Edit] any...
  • Trust
    Trust posted the thread Need new tiles in Resource Requests.
    Hi, I need new tilesets for a school project. I need modern outside tiles but I need them for free or at the very least cheap. Can...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

New version of my wife's art for Tundra's opening map. No new version of Katrina yet, but I think this looks awesome.1624062754755.png
Devil May Cry-Style Action Shooter in RPG Maker 2000! | RPG Maker News #75

So many good stat names, how do people chose!? :p
I am often just about to give in and ask for help in the forums, when I eventually figure things out myself. Spent almost the whole day with a minor issue, but in the and it's so satisfying that I didn't need to open a thread :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W7i11