Tsaiuki North
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ever make a really nifty and humorous tutorial that you put your heart into and felt proud of, then after presenting it, it occurrs to you that it had nothing to do with the reason it was going to be made in the first place?
    How do zombies tell the difference between the living, and other zombies?
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    yeah zombies can smell when you haven't put your deodorant/perfume/etc on and since most survivors won't be wearing it the zombies attack them. Body odour kills.
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Sketcy-Sketch
    They don't know. They're hoping you don't think about it that much. lol. ^^
    Dalph
    Dalph
    @Scythuz:

ahahahahahahah! XD

Jokes aside now, it's the smell of death, if you saw the first season of the Walking Dead, you know what I'm saying. :)
    There's a difference between being alone, and being lonely.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I have connections with people... I just prefer the uncomplicated state of "being alone". Though, that might be 'cause I'm rarely, if ever, alone.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^that's the thing though, I used to be the exact same way (- rarely being alone, at the time I was pretty much always alone.) I hated the very idea of having to come home to extended contact with another person which made me move out of my mom's house as soon as possible as a teenager. I just happened to make two particular connections that caused me to change my mind on that matter entirely.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    number of letters
    I posted in a psychology community on google+ for help about my life struggles, and how difficult it was. And gave them every reason why i should be suicidal, but i told them i had no intention of committing suicide, so they bumped me out and deleted my post... And for a while I was having faith in humanity. (No drama, not going to discuss it. just saying.)
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    wow, im sorry. yeah, most people are *******s so just ignore them. if you do have any troubles though, we as a community are here for you. and if you need a listening post, I am free pretty much 24/7. just saying.
    I know your not going to discuss it. But listen to Game Over by Falling in Reserse. It always cheers me up!
    Facebook and google are always on the online users list. they should really take a break from the forum once in a while. Get out and do stuff!
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    So are Yahoo and Bing. I know it may sound mean-spirited, but I really feel they need to go out and get a life. =\
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    are you sure they are always online? Or just always online when you are. They might be stalking you--watch out.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    *gasp* B-b-but they're on when I am as well T~T
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."
I made this animation to apply to a job, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjrocks2000