kaos84.gif

Rise and shine to all of you! Even if it's nighttime, rise and shine! If you've dropped by Tsarmina's page, then it's time to stop snoozing and get moving!

I'm really just kidding, I'm practically sleeping as I type this. Anyway...*cough*
Heya! I'm Tsarmina, errant and accident-prone cheerfulist, resident redhead, and misleading cutie. I am an avid writer, illustrator (digital and paper), and also love making computer games. Some of you may know me as the redheaded global mod over at our little brother site, rpgmakervxace.net, and I tend to frequent there more often.

kaos51.gif

It's hard to believe, but I love art! And writing, and programming...and eating, of course o_O
I draw, I write, I critique, I program, and I eat. (And that's pretty much all I do! Heehee, just kidding.) If you need anything don't you dare hesitate to ask! I'm always happy to help people~
Tankya for stopping by!

Birthday
October 31
First Language
Java :P
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Interests
food. sleeping. drawing. programming. music. physics.

Contact

Yahoo! Messenger
tsarmina_s@yahoo.com

Signature

♥Current Game:♥

♥♥
♥Tsar's Resource Laboratory♥ Sugar Sweet ♥
kaocoeur99.gif
♥ Commissions ♥ A Woman in Venice ♥
^status

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  4. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.
treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolos