Recent content by TsengFayt

1. TsengFayt

[MZ] JABS - J's Action Battle System

Awesome. I am glad I was about to help out in some minor way. I'll reach out to you in DMs in case we need to chit-chat about any of it directly. Cheers~
  2. TsengFayt

Awesome! I can say for sure you are doing a great job of giving back to the community. Especially considering you are referencing as far back as Blizzard XP-era battle systems. So you truly understand the value of those systems for the RM community. As for the pixel movement, the best one I...
  3. TsengFayt

RMMV [Horror RPG] The Rebirth of Franklin Albrecht [Currently in re-styling]

The community can always use more horror content and the art style looks very aesthetic and unique. Look forward to seeing how this one turns out!
  4. TsengFayt

RMVXA Tales of Phantasy ( a Sonic and Klonoa Crossover RPG )(W.I.P.)(new screenshots added)

Seems like a very interesting concept. So far the only Klonoa RPG content we ever received was Klonoa Heroes: Densetsu no Star Medal and while it was very fun for the time, it was more of an RPG lite than anything and was Japan only. This seems promising though!
  5. TsengFayt

Loving the system/plugins so far. This is by far the most fluid and comprehensive system I have seen to date across any of the RM platforms I've worked in (since RM2K). One request I have and it may be a bigger project than I am thinking, but the only thing missing from this it seems is pixel...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ahahahaha just some girls yunaandyuka.png
and some girls im working on
1624241110918.png
Not about my game project but i feels like to talk about it a bit. :kaohi:
moka.jpg

It's my コテキャ and maybe closest thing in english is a "avatar personality" i guess?
Her design also looks very similar to protagonist from my game because i'm so uninspiring :kaoslp:
Oh and my hobby is sleeping and drawing. :kaojoy:
Okay, so it seems I've found a major bug in VNM. Check my thread about variable buttons in the support forum for more info.
Man, this quick One Map game is causing unprecedented amounts of trouble.
I always end up having issues with things i'd never expect.

Capture.PNG

Those friggin mountains man xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komradiv