I don't think you can remove it. It's apart of the Parameter Curve. I guess you could find a script that allows the option to display MP or not.
If it truly bothers you, you can always change MP into something else.
Thank you all for your input on this! It's appreciated. I really want to make sure I don't get disqualified.
Sorry I don't want to put up any screenshots. The monster's head is just a key item with a skull icon which you get after defeating the monster.
Hello everyone, I'm making a game for the Indie Game Maker competition and there are key items like collecting heads of slayed monsters.
Would that make my game rated M?
Would that make my game too much for teenagers?
There's no brutal graphics to display it but there are key items to define...
If you press F9 (Database) and go to System. You can select if you want to see your followers or not and it's called Show Player Followers.
To add new members or remove them, you must do an event.
Event is F6. After you have select the Event option, double click on a tile on the map you want...
1. Select the map you want to have the moving background.
2. Right-click and go to Map Properties.
3. Go to Parallax Background.
4. Go to Graphics.
5. Choose a background (This will be the moving background).
6. Select Loop Horizontal or Vertical.
7. Auto scroll up to 1 to try or other...
In the RPG Maker VX ACE software, tool bar section, next to the Music icon, there's a notepad icon, this is for scripts.
Click on the scripts icon (F11).
Scroll down until you see Materials with (Insert Here) below it.
If you press the Insert key on your keyboard it will open a new section in...
I would add:
1. More graphics in the tileset options. With resource packs as big as the High Fantasy bundles, the A-E graphic slots don't feel enough because the HF resources are taller than the original RPG Maker design but that's my opinion.
2. A tileset hue and saturation option, where you...
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process