TSR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Hello, I'm talking about the TSR_MoveEvent plugin. I found a bug, if you enter and exit the pause menu while riding a ship, then the speed of the ship becomes the same as during a normal walk, on a clean client without other plugins, the same thing, how to fix it?
    TSR
    TSR
    @Nikita
    Please refrain from asking support on my profile. Use the plugin forum thread instead, or join my discord.
    Thank you.
    Reactions: Nikita
    I want to create a OneShot style inventory. Without having the weapons and armor sections. Just the items. How can I do this?
    images
    TSR
    TSR
    Why is this on my profile..?
    Guarii
    Guarii
    Sorry...
    Bex
    Bex
    Sorry i thought iam answering to Guarii's Profile Post, did not see he asked in someone else Profile.
    Is there any way this plugin works with the big character, and the QSprite plugin? Using RTP chars, everything works fine, but the big ones, with QSprite, it's like that in the image, it doesn't reflect right. And there is, in the settings, an option to fix it. Thanks.
    bug2.png
    TSR
    TSR
    A single post in the plugin thread is enough to bring my attention >_>. I rarely, if not never, leave a request unanswered. You just have to be patient.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What's your most visited forum/sub-forum In this site? Mine's either Resource Request or RMMV Support. :kaocry:
I actually love this emoji so much: :popcorn: It's like, the perfect amount of sarcasm for when you're watching foolishness unfold. We need this on other platforms.
Wizards: No sense of right and wrong.
unknown.png
enemy artworks I spent the afeee on working on. I mostly want to get them to a viable state—not necessarily polished so I have some visuals for players to fight.
22407896-AE04-48E4-821C-D8B1E7BE4D0C.jpeg4F6EC189-B2C3-4A17-B32C-2090998191F9.jpegB63E7389-5A7E-4027-8421-259DB997A3D1.jpeg
There was this particular detective project on here that I was following for a while but it got discontinued... it was a sidescroller I believe? It had some really gorgeous art and I wanted to take some pointers from its demo video but can't find it anymore...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krokyoin_Noriaki