TSR's latest activity

• TSR
    TSR replied to the thread TSR_Mirror.
    As discussed earlier, here you go: TSR_Mirror v1.2.5 You can now use a scriptcall to change the reflection sprite of player, followers...
  • TSR
    @ShadowDragon I don't mind, you can post the link to that other plugin. :cutesmile: I'll post my new version tonight. Regards...
  • TSR
    Hello @lar Since it was simple, I just made the change so it will do what you want. I will release the next version this evening (going...
  • TSR
    Hello again @TheWillardofOz Here's the first thing you can try: Add the following line after line 2143: result._StateResistRequest =...
    • Capture d’écran, le 2022-08-11 à 09.49.55.png
  • TSR
    Hello again! So I might have misread previously. Your problem is related to the 'state resist' popup (the 'no effect' popup according...
  • TSR
    Hello, "comment out' mean to add 2 slashes before a code line, thus turning it into a 'comment' which are ignored when the code is...
  • TSR
    Hello, it is probably due to the regeneration phase which occurs at the end of all battlers turn on STB system. I'm not using MV anymore...
  • TSR
    TSR replied to the thread TSR_MapPopups.
    Hello Unfortunately no, the plugin isn't meant for that. Popups appear on screen when triggered, stays a few frames, then vanish. Regards.
  • TSR
    TSR reacted to staticplacebo's post in the thread Animating enemy sprites? with Like Like.
    AHHHH thank you so so so much !!!!!!!!! Works perfectly in my game, this is a serious life saver !!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • TSR
    TSR replied to the thread Animating enemy sprites?.
    Hello, this plugin I made might do what you need. Regards.
  • TSR
    @TSR Thank you for that. I think I shall have to train myself up to put brackets in if something isn't working.
  • TSR
    Hello @Kes , hpRate is a method. Hence: $gameActors[3].hpRate() <= 0.35 Regards.
  • TSR
    TSR replied to the thread TSR_MoveEvent.
    Hello @MasterTenchi If you did it, post it anyway, might help some peoples ;) Regards.
  • TSR
    TSR reacted to MasterTenchi's post in the thread TSR_MoveEvent with Like Like.
    Ah good... I was just about to put an in-depth tutorial up... LOL
  • TSR
    TSR replied to the thread TSR_MoveEvent.
    **solved on discord**

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.
The only time my brother shows me any kind of support is by liking or LOL my Facebook Comments.
I finally finished the Coliseum for my game. Love how it looks. Credits for the assets goes to Kokoro Reflections, @Starbird_Resources, and @megumi014.
Colossuem.png
Mimics! Mimics everywhere!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dddatom