TsukiAkari_Otome
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My team recruitment thread is finally online. Please, if you guys are interested in language learning, take a look. Even if you don't join, a word of encouragement is always welcome.
    Reactions: The Stranger
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Hi there, please don't make status feed posts asking people to look at your forum thread. Status feed rules can be found via the Help link at the top of the page.
    TsukiAkari_Otome
    TsukiAkari_Otome
    I'm sorry. Won't happen again.
    stuck. my notebook overheated and now I have to make room in the desk for my PC. Problem: too early to make noise. I'm bored
    • Sad
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I've also spent some time living in a little shepherd's cottage in Wales - that was wonderful. It really was in the middle of nowhere. It stood at the edge of a lake that was once a valley with a town inside, which had been flooded to create a resevoir. Nothing but mountains and trees around, and the night was so black you couldn't see anything in front of you, but the heavens were ever so clear. It was nice. :)
    TsukiAkari_Otome
    TsukiAkari_Otome
    :ewat: that's awesome!
    It should have been breathtaking!
    I hope you as much as me can go back to those places at some point.
    The Stranger
    Yeah, it was wonderful. We built a little fire on the shore of the lake and just talked. We even got to see the International Space Station pass by; that thing is both really fast and really bright.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

New sprites & animations for Mint and Beri are coming along!
Guh-Colorbound.gif
ScreenShot_10_5_2022_4_44_8.png
Mad O' Malley... a stick figure that's afraid of it's existence being erased. so they always start battle in an anxious state.
Before, I was drawing all the sprite work, super big and shrinking it down. Which was really time consuming if thing's changed. So instead I'm drawing the characters sketch, and then remaking it with pixel art instead.
Why are job interviews so terrifying. :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveleaf