Tsukihime
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Hey hime i have intrest in your plugin show choices for a commercial project i am the creator of KeepShopkeeping a cool litlle game on steam.... please send me and email to renanmiguelote@gmail.com to introduce me to the steps to use your plugin!
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The instructions on her website seem elaborate enough to me.
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. And generally speaking, you should not expect a plugin/script writer to provide an individualised tutorial, especially if they have to do the work of sending you an email.
    Kes
    Kes
    I suggest you remove your email address. Like many sites, this one is deep trawled by bots looking for email addresses to send you spam, trojans, phishing and malware.
    This engine is for RPG MAKER VX ACE, and I do think I am in the right place, am I not?
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask support questions. That is not their purpose. As this is for Tsukihime, I'm guessing you need to post in RGSSx Script Support.
    Kes
    Kes
    Also, I've just noticed that this is the 3rd Update in an hour. The rules for Status Updates is a maximum of 2 in 24 hours.
    UndeadGamez
    UndeadGamez
    how would I accomplish this without scripting, and using ONLY Events?
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Status updates are not the place for that. Best to post a thread asking if that can be done and how instead, under the appropriate support section for the engine you are using.
    I have a very important question, for RPG Maker VX Ace, how do you change the character model to a custom model you've created? What is shown in the image is not mine, but to give you an idea of what I'm trying to convert it to. Is a certain type of script needed or? 

Thank you for your help :)

View attachment 54207
    Hello Hime! Ever since the update to 1.3.3 the battle weather plugin has a small glitch. The battle background does not fully cover the screen. There is about a 60 pixel gap at the bottom of the screen horizontally. When I disable the plugin, the gap is gone and looks normal, when I enable the plugin the gap returns.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Please post in the topic for the Plugin or start a new topic in Plugin Support.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    @Isabella Ava There is a forum for plugin requests. Given that you are looking to pay for this, you will need to wait until you can see the classified section.

Status updates are not the place for requests of any kind.
    Hey I stumbled upon the thread about your Action Order Gauge Plugin for Yanfly's ATB. 

I noticed it's been quite a while since you posted anyhting about it. Are you still working on it? Is it still available for your patreons?
    Thanks for the info and have a great day!
    Mmhhhh... I wonder if you can make a battle plugin that when the music ends, the battle restarts/kill your party instantly...  :|

But I'll understand if you don't do it.
    What's up with you Tsukihime? It's been a while since I saw new stuff from your side? You're going well I hope?
    DarkWolf4564
    DarkWolf4564
    That's odd... You're username is my Main Character's name in my current project.
    Not sure if you are still interested in particles in MV, but I was able to implement CloudKid's pixi-particles script to make it possible. I would love your feedback if you can. Thanks!
    Hi Tsukihime, I was wondering if you could help me with something? I'm using your Enemy Class/Level plugins and they're really cool plugins but they seem kind of pointless if you can't even change the EXP you gain per level? So you can have a level 5 monter, then make it level 50 and it gives the same EXP? Can you please make a way for us to increase the EXP a monster gives per level? 

Thanks in advance...
    CameronCalvert
    CameronCalvert
    Exactly... I don't see why it's an issue to you when it has nothing to do with you... I couldn't send a PM and I know there are othre people out there who want this to be implemented too... Probably 9/10 people who use Enemy levels...
    Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    @CameronCalvert I'm not gonna barrage this person with notification updates or get into a fight.

If it has nothing to do with me, then don't make it public for everyone to see. As I said before send the guy an email or whatever.
    CameronCalvert
    CameronCalvert
    Will do
    Well, I know you are awfully  busy, but I can't seem to send any messages to you. If it's fine, please take a look at my game at:

https://twitter.com/storyofrevere

I am in real need of good coders, and if you can't do it, please do at least tell me.

Thank you for your time to read this message.

blessings

D.W
    Strashiner
    Strashiner
    Thank you for messaging me! Let us discuss via DM in twitter : )
    Hello there, i have read in a topic a conversation about data encryption, in an RMMV game, and some users was talking about you.
    And i ask you if you can help me or suggest me something do encrypt my images, there's a way to do that?
    Best
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

is it just me or have posts gotten way more boring ever sense the forum updated
Oh no, fatigue and procrastination setting in on my game. :( Must overcome it!!! Must continue on!!!
I have this issue where I get insomnia whenever I need an answer or solution to "x" situation, and can't sleep until I find it or I pass out exhausted...
Got MV on Steam during the Lunar New Year Sale! Happy Year of the Rat everyone!
Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzombiegaming