Recent content by Tsukihime

1. Tsukihime

Easy audio Looping

I didn't test on MZ. They probably changed the way audio is done in MZ.
  2. Tsukihime

Easy audio Looping

Try it in a new project and see if it works. I had used the plugin recently in MV 1.6.2. I don't think I've seen this error report before.
  3. Tsukihime

Easy audio Looping

this._sourceNode.loopStart = this._audioProfile.loopStart; This line is where it's failing and is called when the audio is being created. It's possible that the other plugin changes the way audio is created. You can try disabling other audio-related plugins and see if it's a compatibility issue.
  4. Tsukihime

Easy audio Looping

There doesn't seem to have been an entry for the audio profiles template, so I suspect it was never uploaded at all. Link has been updated.
  5. Tsukihime

Hime Grid Battle Engine

To use the AoE plugin you should set up a map for your AoE shapes and then update the plugin parameters to point to that map.
  6. Tsukihime

Made some HIME grids. [MEDIA]

Made some HIME grids.
  7. Tsukihime

[VX Ace] Tsukihime's Collision Maps DLL Crashing; Needs Recompiling?

Now that I think about it, I did build it in visual studio which probably means I wrote it in visual C++. Wonder if it would be more compatible if I just used gcc or something.
  8. Tsukihime

[Feature] Highlight "plugin may be incompatible with MZ" warnings

It would be nice if I had the plugin editor highlight it for me :cool:
  9. Tsukihime

Hime Grid Battle Engine

The default target AoE map is set to 999. That might be the issue if the Target Area plugin is enabled.
  10. Tsukihime

[VX Ace] Tsukihime's Collision Maps DLL Crashing; Needs Recompiling?

I've added a non-DLL version to the website. Mostly because I can't find the source code for the DLL, and also because of potential compatibility issues with different systems it's better to just get rid of it. Might be a bit slower depending on the size of your collision images. I tried it on...
  11. Tsukihime

It's interesting that the logic involved in skill range obstructions is also used for Tetris...

It's interesting that the logic involved in skill range obstructions is also used for Tetris...
  12. Tsukihime

What can be done to make RMMZ to have overwhelming positive reviews?

I think performance tests should come with downloadable projects so that we can reproduce it on our own machines. It's easier that way, especially if it's just default project we can just pack up the data folder and pass it around
  13. Tsukihime

What can be done to make RMMZ to have overwhelming positive reviews?

Make more quality games using MZ. Then people will be interested in using the engine.
  14. Tsukihime

@41728280 looks like an issue with web host. Hopefully they'll have it resolved

@41728280 looks like an issue with web host. Hopefully they'll have it resolved
  15. Tsukihime

Grids are cool [MEDIA]

Grids are cool

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm going to schedule my shuttle to the train station today... after I vote. It's not a pleasant thing to do, since I hate politics. So much negative talk. I can see why it's not allowed here. But about the shuttle. My county has a service called PalmTran, and it's really convenient. They pick you up at your home and drop you off where you need to be. Just give them a date and time.
Titlescreen idle movie player, play some videos if the player sits on the titlescreen too long! [free plugin]
"Alert, alert, there is nothing there. Wake up, there is nothing there. This is not a drill, there is nothing there. Oh hey, I see you're awake early on your day off, let's go for a run."~if dogs could talk.
I love October. It starts out with a lighthearted chillvibes. Near the end of the month, it becomes somewhat dreamy and the days feel slower. Maybe because October is the beginning of rainy season in my country. :D
Ami
--- Surprise Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Look,i'm the Cute White Ghost!
F.Mage: And,im the Scary Witch!
M.Archer: I'm The Handsome Vampire!
M.Fighter: AWOOOOOOO!!!
(Suddenly,The Electricity Is Turned Off. Then Turned On 10 Seconds Later)
Hero: (With Scream Mask & Bloody Knife) Hey,how about my Costume?
Entire Party: (Screaming Until Faint)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ponpon