Recent content by Tsukimi-neko

1. Tsukimi-neko

RMMV PIXI Filter Controler over Menu

Hello! I assume Menu is the menu opened when you press x key. If it is, then it is actually another scene with a screenshot sprite of the previous scene. The plugin currently only supports auto-adding filter on maps(and battles, though not completed), so you'll have to add filter to the new...
  2. Tsukimi-neko

Gradient Wipe - old RM Transition effect, and more

@Destra47 That is more beautiful than the default one! Great work and I like it :)
  3. Tsukimi-neko

@Destra47 Good news! You are strong at finding solutions, I appreciate you. for Sprite_Enemy collapsing, you can do this: if(!this._GWFilter) this.applyGWFilter({imgName:"YourImageName", softness:0}); this._GWFilter.time = 255 * this._effectDuration / 32; The "time" of GWFilter is just a...
  4. Tsukimi-neko

I just realize that their is version problems on PIXI, but since it works fine at other events, it seems not the problem for you. I have an idea that the problem has something to do with "visible" and "isOpen()". As you may know, window._windowContentsSprite is set to invisible when openness...
  5. Tsukimi-neko

Screen Effect Filter MZ (FilterControllerMZ)

@Trishy That's a hard problem...! >< the default auto(black) color seems too black for me in light theme, so I adjusted the font color to a grayish color, but I didn't consider the dark theme. I'll consider turn it back to auto, thanks for your mentioning!
  6. Tsukimi-neko

@Lance of Longinus Hello! Just get a quick peak, the problem seems like that the parameters isn't set. twist filter has a default radius of 0, so if you don't set the radius, it will appear nothing (though it is indeed running). If that isn't your issue, please feel free to ask more questions...
  7. Tsukimi-neko

Hello! I just updated this plugin to ver 1.1 right now. Two improvements and some bug-fixes added. Please download again and enjoy! (You can check the new functions in update-log island in game) ◆ 2 new Filter-Target! add "ExcludeSpecificChar" and "ExcludeSpecificPicture". Apply effect to...
  8. Tsukimi-neko

Particle Emitter - easy making particle effects in MV!

@ImaginaryVillain Wow, I've seen your intro of your game, and that is fantastic and cool! I haven't think of particles can do so many thing (but besides the particles, the art style is also mysterious and beautiful) I think this is a good reason for me to port particle emitter to MZ. If you...
  9. Tsukimi-neko

@jkweath Hello! Just want to notice you that I add a quick copy&paste for adding "Filter Effect" settings to VisuMZ_1_OptionCore option menu. If you need that, you can check the Q&A in the main post. Thanks again for bug-reporting!
  10. Tsukimi-neko

@Destra47 Hello! Does other thing work alright? I can think of several situations lead to this phenomenon, including broken due to update of core-script. (I haven't maintain this plugin for years)
  11. Tsukimi-neko

Particle Emitter - easy making particle effects in MV!

@ImaginaryVillain Hello, thanks for using the plugin! About porting this plugin into RMMZ ... I've being considering that since RMMZ uses Effekseer (a real particle system) for animation, and have more powerful settings like fading, curved path, etc. , this plugin could almost been replaced by...
  12. Tsukimi-neko

@ravenhood the launch of MZ took me back to game-making in rpg maker. :) I'll do my best to keep plugins been update!
  13. Tsukimi-neko

@Trishy Thanks for the information! It's important to me. If there are further bugs/compatibility problems, I will try to ask them.
  14. Tsukimi-neko

@jkweath Hello, thank you for the bug report! Unfortunately, Visustella team has obfuscated their plugins, so I can't actually specify where the bug come from. (I'm too dumb, sorry...) ・I've find out that you can add new options by yourself using option-core. The Symbol of the...
  15. Tsukimi-neko

Galv's Cam Control MZ

This is Beautiful! I love how it can control the smooth scroll speed, it makes a comfortable move. will certainly use this in my projects!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adra