Tsukitsune
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hate it when games break the 4th wall... kills the immersion.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Like when in the Pokemon anime Team Rocket will occasionally make a comment about them being "regular characters" while someone else is a "guest character", or will mention how early in the episode they are "blasting off".
    Faye Valentine
    Faye Valentine
    Uuuh, i like 4th wall... i don't know, depends on the person. Sometimes it can be very funny, other times just "meh" but overall i like them
    Palsa
    Palsa
    I just saw the Persona 3 movie yesterday, and Junpei made several comments relating to the game, like: "I just leveled up!" (accompanied by the sound effect).

What it comes down to is it depends on the story, the genre, the character and the moment.
    Playing Dust: An Elysian Tail, sooo much fun o.o
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    The best part is Figit screaming to mash all the buttons. The sword has some good dialogue too.
    My 12 yr old brother got a girlfriend before I did (I'm 21)... I'm crying on the inside right now. (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    Thanks for the words of encouragement guys, you're all awesome.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I didn't even come close to having a girlfriend until I was 19, then by the time I worked up the nerve to ask the girl I liked out on a date we both knew each other so well that we barely even dated before getting married. Also I ended up with a daughter and my virginity at the same time(for all of 3 hours) so not dating when you are younger won't necessarily be such a big loss, the most memorable thing you'd likely miss would be a bunch of teenage BS anyway, and who really wants...
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ...that?
    I swear I have the attention span of an ant
    Solo
    Solo
    Actually, ants must be quite focused to carry out all their work! Or is that what you meant?
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    Oh really? Neat, well then I guess I have an attention span worse than an ant ._>
    Tsukitsune and Tsukihime, similar names but I have no idea how to code! I Keep getting mistaken for her lol.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    yeah, your name can be confusing but one look at your avatar is enough
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Now, let's say they use the same avatar (or an extremely similar one) then I would check post count, the way they post and post history. Many ways to differentiate between people, but you'd have to be someone who is very meticulous about stuff like that...like myself. x_x
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    yeah, normal users won't probably take notice of those... x_x
    Going to be getting some sexy interior maps done, menus, main character sprites, and an animated title screen. Quite excited, my wallet is crying however.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Oh yikes. That's quite a bit of material.
    Tired of seeing so much early access games! Especially coming from companies who had as successful kickstarter, stop it!
    Facebook just bought Oculus for 2 billion, not sure what to think about that. Facebook better not screw things up.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Facebook is buying all the internet things; it's the Disney of social media.
    Confederacy
    Confederacy
    RIP Oculus Rift
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    @Wallace, no that's google.
    Getting a character final version created, getting a logo done, and getting more Faded creatures created. So excited.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    You have a really nice style and concept with the spectrum game. the faded looked like shadow creatures from your original post about em.
    So much photoshopping, all day, must finish this map!! I can feel my brain dying, but I"m so close! Just a little longealrk;ljd~~~~~
    I know VXA tiles are "painted", but what about the character sprites? Are they "painted" too or just regular pixel sprites?
    Archeia
    Archeia
    they're sprites.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    pixel I mean
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    I was confused for a minute there :p , thank you!
    How much should I expect to pay for a talented spriter per character sheet? 4 direction, walking animation.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    One hundred...*billion* dollars.

(puts pinky to mouth, evil laugh)
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    I imagine, for someone who is really good, likely in the $40-100 area. But I dunno for sure.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Depends who it is and whether they're starting from scratch or using an RTP sprite as a base. Anyway, this is a question for the forum, where it'll get noticed by a lot more people.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I picked up For The King in a Humble Bundle sale, and one mechanic that stuck out to me was a physical change to the world map when finishing a side quest. That got me thinking about special map-effect rewards for certain side quests in my game.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlosr